Lido Grange, Sandy Lane, Prestatyn, Denbighshire, LL19
- Stylish One Bedroom Apartment
- Exclusively Designed For The Over 60's
- Perfect Location
- Walking Distance to Transport Links and Town Amenities
- Allocated Parking Space, NO CHAIN & EPC Rating B-83
The apartment comprises one double bedroom, kitchen, large living area and modern fitted shower room. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and off-road parking with parking space.
The property is to be sold with a tenant in situ where the rental income will be £650 PCM from the 31st August 2021. Therefore offering a potential yield of 6.2% based on sale price of £125,000 and rent of £650 PCM.
Viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the standard and location of this beautiful apartment.
EPC rating B-83.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO POTENTIAL PURCHASERS & TENANTS: We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All photographs and measurements have been taken as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. POTENTIAL PURCHASERS: Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller. POTENTIAL TENANTS: All properties are available for a minimum of six months, with the exception of short-term accommodation. A security deposit of at least one month’s rent is required. Rent is to be paid one month in advance. It is the tenant’s responsibility to insure any personal possessions. Payment of all utilities including water rates or metered supply and Council Tax is the responsibility of the tenant in every case.
The development has been designed and constructed for modern living. The apartments boast Sky+ connection points in living rooms, fitted wardrobes in master bedrooms, camera video entry system for use with a standard TV, and for your peace of mind, 24-Hour emergency call systems. There are communal areas such as the homeowners' lounge, which is a great space for social events. For added convenience, there is a guest suite which visitors can book into for a small fee (usually around £25).The dedicated House Manager is on site during the day to take care of things and make you feel at home. There's no need to worry about the burden of maintenance costs as the service charge covers the cost of all external maintenance, gardening and landscaping, external window cleaning, buildings insurance, water rates, security and energy costs of communal areas. It is a condition of purchase that residents must meet the age requirement of 60 years or over.
Main door into the flat leads into a hallway with doors leading off to the rooms, including a utility room.
7 x 3.2 - Spacious lounge which can also incorporate a dining area. Fitted carpets. UPVC double glazed double 'French' doors. Feature fireplace. Neutrally decorated walls and ceiling. Power points.
3 x 2.3 - Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces. Stainless steal sink with mixer tap and drainer unit. Integrated electric oven and grill. Four ring hob with stainless steel extractor over. Integrated fridge and freezer. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Vinyl flooring. Neutrally decorated walls and ceiling.
3.5 x 2.9 - Master double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Neutrally decorated walls and ceiling. Electric heater. Power points.
2.2 x 1.7 - Fitted with a double shower enclosure. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low level WC. Heated towel rail and fitted vanity unit. Partially tiled walls.
With a secured camera entry system, lifts and stairs to the upper floors. Homeowners' lounge where you can meet up with neighbours, make new friends or watch TV. There are patio doors to an outside seating area.
The development consists of 39 one and two bedroom retirement apartments, with residence lounge and guest suite available. The service charges cover the following, The house manager takes care of the daily running of Lido Grange. 24 Hour emergency call monitoring service. Comprehensive building insurance Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas Gardening services and upkeep of grounds Building maintenance and repairs to the communal areas. Cleaning of communal areas. Lift management and inspections.
Allocating Parking Space
This apartment comes with it's own allocated parking space.
• Cleaning of communal windows • Water rates for communal areas and apartments • Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas • 24-hour emergency call system • Upkeep of gardens and grounds • Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas • Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas • Buildings insurance The Service charge does not cover external costs such as your Council Tax, electricity or TV, but does include the cost of your House Manager, your water rates, our 24-hour emergency call system, the heating and maintenance of all communal areas, exterior property maintenance and gardening. To find out more about the service charges please contact your Property Consultant or House Manager.
999 years from 1st June 2017
BrochuresWeb DetailsFull Brochure PDF
Lido Grange, Sandy Lane, Prestatyn, Denbighshire, LL19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Prestatyn Station0.2 miles
- Rhyl Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1868, Reeds Rains has over 150-years of expertise in selling and renting house. During that time our teams have never lost sight of the need for local expertise, building great relationships, being genuinely interested in our customers and getting the job done. It is the only way to provide great customer service and get the best price for your property.
As estate agents, Reeds Rains want to make sure things are straightforward for our customers. Whether you are selling o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RHY210257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.