Hawthorn Avenue, Crofton, Wakefield, WF4
- 3/4 bedroom semi-detached property
- Large conservatory to the rear
- Featuring a structural shed and large timber shed
- Flying freehold property with space for a potential 4th bedroom/ walk in wardrobe/ storage room/ upstairs extended sitting room
- Convenient location near local amenities
- Offering spacious and bright accommodation
- Rear garden patio flagged and grass lawn laid
- Large frontal driveway with pleasant front garden
- Lovely friendly neighbourhood
- Excellent access to transport links
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Aspire Properties
ASPIRE PROPERTIES ARE DELIGHTED TO PRESENT A STUNNING 3/4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FLYING FREEHOLD PROPERTY FEATURING SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION AND OFFERING LARGE GARDENS, WITH PARKING AND IN A LOVELY QUIET NEIGHBOURHOOD LOCATION, WITH MANY LOCAL AMENITIES NEARBY AND EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS. BRIEFLY COMPRISING OF A LARGE DRIVEWAY, FRONT GARDEN, ENTRANCE HALLWAY, LIVING ROOM, BRIGHT KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM, PANTRY CUPBOARD, CONSERVATORY, MASTER BEDROOM, DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH LEADING TO A FURTHER UPSTAIRS ROOM, SINGLE BEDROOM AND FAMILY BATHROOM.
INTERNALLY COMPRISING OF:
Entrance hallway leading to a lovely bright spacious living room to the front of the property with a large double glazed window and centrepiece fireplace.
The kitchen is positioned to the rear of the property, redesigned in 2013, the kitchen comprises of both base and wall units, featuring an integrated undercounter dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob, oven, housing for an undercounter washing machine, a 1 1/2 bowl white sink with wastage to the right hand side. The kitchen features a large double glazed window allowing natural light to pour into the space.
The storage cupboard is accessed from the kitchen and is positioned underneath the stairs- with potential to be converted into a downstairs w.c.
The utility room is located to the left hand side of the property and provides access to the rear garden, is a bright storage area and also has feeds for a tumble dryer.
The pantry cupboard is positioned near the access to the conservatory.
The conservatory is at the rear of the property, and is a spacious room, with frosted glass on the side of the adjacent neighbours for privacy.
There is a bright upstairs landing, providing access to the boarded attic- ideal for storage space.
The master bedroom is a large double room looking out over the front of the property with a large frontal double glazed window.
The second bedroom is also a double room, overlooking the rear garden and conservatory. This bedroom leads to a further room which currently has built in storage space, and has the potential of being turned into a walk in wardrobe/ storage room/ office/ upstairs snug.
The third bedroom is the smallest of the 3 and looks out to the front of the property with a large double glazed window.
The family bathroom is positioned to the rear of the property, comprises a 3 piece white suite- bathtub, wall mounted electric shower, hand was basin and low level w.c.
EXTERNALLY COMPRISING OF:
A frontal driveway, with a pleasant front grass covered garden.
A rear garden, patio flagged and grass lawn covered, fence enclosed, featuring a structural gazebo, brick structural shed, and wooden shed to the rear of the garden.
CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!
Hawthorn Avenue, Crofton, Wakefield, WF4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandal & Agbrigg Station1.8 miles
- Streethouse Station1.9 miles
- Wakefield Kirkgate Station2.5 miles
About the agent
We are here to give VALUE to homeowners first, bringing solutions for you and your property.
For too long estate agency has been a slow business; stuffy suits and slick back salesmen. Yet in today's world, the VAST majority of sales are done online, and marketing your property online is where we have the expertise. We show that value is at the forefront of what we do, through top-quality marketing and around the clock support, we give you the best chance to add £££ thousands more to th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S34929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aspire Properties, West Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.