Melton Road, Edwalton, Nottingham, NG12
- Stunning individual architect designed residence
- Located in one of the area's most sought after locations
- Designed to the current owner's specific and exacting standards
- Accommodation arranged over four floors including leisure facilities
- Superb wrap around balcony extending to over 1200 sq ft
- Luxuriously fitted and finished throughout
- EPC Rating = B
This property is without doubt one of the best houses currently available within the area having been designed to the current owner’s specific and exacting standards. They have created a stunning home of considerable presence yet enjoying a high degree of privacy and security in this sought after setting. Carefully arranged over four floors including a substantial lower level area which combines a range of leisure facilities plus guest accommodation.
The wonderful full height reception hall creates a superb entrance area that leads onto three good reception rooms with a separate study and magnificent living/dining/kitchen with high end appliances and a generous utility and separate walk-in pantry. The property has been planned very carefully with a side enclosed staircase hallway with independent access rising to the fine first floor wide landing/upper hallway which gives access to a suite of bedrooms including a principal bedroom suite and five further bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The staircase rises to the second floor landing where there is generous principal level guest accommodation which comprises a spacious bedroom with a full en suite and a generous open plan living/dining/kitchen, well fitted with wonderful views including bi-fold doors opening onto a generous wrap around terrace of over 1,200 sq ft in total.
The main house offers some 7,700 sq ft of accommodation and in addition there is a double garage, very useful garden/storage and a separate bin store set within the secure side courtyard and rear garden areas.
The front of the property has a walled frontage with remote controlled gated access and a good level of CCTV coverage and external lighting.
The house has a high level of built-in technology and in addition to the CCTV and automated gates and video entry system there is a Sonos sound system set throughout the property, remote activated blinds and an air handling/recovery system.
The property enjoys a prestigious setting within one of the area’s most sought after residential locations. The house is one of a number of sites that have been redeveloped for individual high quality modern housing and lies within easy reach of the centre of West Bridgford with its excellent facilities and amenities together with the city centre and universities and teaching hospital. There is good access to a range of regional and national transport hubs with an excellent train service to London and the South East from Nottingham or East Midlands Parkway and also from Grantham along the A52.
Square Footage: 7,713 sq ft
Melton Road, Edwalton, Nottingham, NG12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station2.4 miles
- Station St Tram Stop2.5 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop2.8 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NTS190081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.