Valdean Park, Alresford, Hampshire, SO24
- ++ Beautifully Presented Twin Unit Omar' Park Home approx 52' x 15' ++
- Well Maintained Residential Park near to amenities
- Lounge with Double Doors to Garden
- Superb Kitchen/Diner with integrated appliances
- 2 Double Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- En-Suite Shower Room & Bathroom
- Delightful Patio Garden & On-Plot Parking
- Stylish Interior & Fully Furnished
- Age restriction 55 plus. No Pets Allowed
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Dorset & Hampshire Park Homes
NEW HOME-Ready for Early Occupation!
2 Bedroom Park Home approx 52' x 15'
Accommodation & approximate room dimensions:
New Omar 'Newmarket'
Entrance Hall: Cloaks cupboard. Boiler Cupboard.
Kitchen/Diner: approx 14'1" x 10'10". Range of floor cupboards. Built-in oven, hob & extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine & fridge/freezer.
Lounge: approx 14'1" x 13'5". Electric fire. Double doors to Terrace.
Bedroom 1: approx 10'9" x 8'6" Plus wardrobes.
En-Suite Shower Room: Large Shower cubicle, Vanity unit & WC.
Bedroom 2: approx 10'9" x 8'6". Double wardrobe.
Bathroom: Panelled bath. Vanity unit and WC.
Gas Central Heating (system untested)
PVCu Double-Glazing & Highly Insulated
Stylish Interior Design & Fully Furnished
Parking on Plot & Private Garden
Age Restriction 55+ No Pets Allowed
Small, well maintained Residential Park in a superb location just a short walk from the popular Alresford Village Centre
Pitch Fee approx £181 per calendar month
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE VENDOR'S AGENT Dorset Park Homes
IMPORTANT NOTE: These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed. They do not form part of any contract. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any of the services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order or have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase Ref.W04276
Valdean Park, Alresford, Hampshire, SO24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station7.0 miles
About the agent
Dorset & Hampshire Park Homes is a specialist department within Dixon Kelley Estate Agents in West Moors which handles the sales of new and second hand Park Homes on the many and varied Residential Parks in the Hampshire/Dorset area.
The homes are promoted with high quality digital internal and external colour photographes together with floor plans, room sizes, pitch fees and other relevant information.
* Office open SEVEN days a week
* Experienced sales team
* Free no
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference W04276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dorset & Hampshire Park Homes, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.