Skip to content
ONLINE VIEWING

Allen Road, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB7

£120,000
Added on 01/07/2021
Tucker Gardner, Ely
PROPERTY TYPE
Semi-Detached
BEDROOMS
x3
BATHROOMS
x1

Property description

Tenure: Leasehold

An amazing opportunity to purchase a 40% share of this spacious; well presented three bedroom semi-detached home in the popular area of Ely.
Through the front door, an entrance hall gives access to the WC, living room and kitchen/ breakfast room. The large living room also opens up to the dining room, which benefits from double doors leading out to the fully enclosed rear garden.
The kitchen/ breakfast room includes a range of eye and base level units, integrated oven and gas hob, with spaces for appliances and benefits from a bay style window which allows the room to be flooded with natural light. An under stairs cupboard in the entrance hall completes this floor.
Upstairs, there are two brilliant size double bedrooms, and a smaller third bedroom which benefits from dual aspect windows, to allow the room to feel bright and airy. The family bathroom completes this floor and includes a three piece modern suite with shower attachment over the bath.
Outside, the fully enclosed rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a patio area and a range of shrubs and bushes to boarder. A side gate then leads round to the front of the house.
The property also includes allocated parking and a single garage en bloc.
The purchase price of £120,000 equates to 40% of the overall value. The remaining 60% is rented through Stonewater Housing Association, which is currently £321.75 per month. There is also a monthly service charge of £33.91 which includes upkeep of the communal areas and buildings insurance.

Energy Performance Certificates

Energy CertificateEPC

Allen Road, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB7

Approximate location

NEAREST STATIONS

Distances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
  • Ely Station1.4 miles
  • Littleport Station4.0 miles
Mortgages
Check mortgage affordability
Powered by Nationwide - Rightmove receives a fixed monthly fee from Nationwide for introductions made via the Rightmove platforms. It's up to you if you choose Nationwide or a different lender to suit your mortgage needs and circumstances
Market information
See similar nearby properties

About the agent

Tucker Gardner, Ely

16/18 Market Place, Ely, CB7 4NT

Tucker Gardner, Ely

Tucker Gardner has a network of offices across Cambridgeshire and also has an office based in Essex, and we deal with all major aspects of property sales and lettings.

Our estate and lettings agent in Ely is positioned on the market square in the heart of the city centre. The branch covers the whole of Ely and the surrounding villages from Littleport in the North, Red Lodge in the East, Upware in the South and Chatteris in the West. Ely and surrounding popular areas include Witchford, S

More properties from this agent

Industry affiliations

Association of Residential Letting AgentsNational Association of Estate Agents

Stamp Duty calculator

£

Notes

These notes are private, only you can see them.

Staying secure when looking for property

Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.

Visit our security centre to find out more

Disclaimer - Property reference ELA210155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tucker Gardner, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.

Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.

Your search history

You have no recent searches.