- First Floor Retirement Apartment
- Central Frodsham Location
- Views onto Gardens
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Available to Those aged 60 and Over
- EPC Rating - Current C
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Gascoigne Halman
The property is available to those aged 60 and over and it is designed to offer independent living within a secure environment. There is an on site manager who may be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency call system.
The layout of this property includes an entrance hall, a spacious living room with doors opening to a Juliette balcony and offering views onto the gardens. There is a fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern suite including a walk in shower. There are double glazed windows and electric storage heaters are installed. There is a well equipped laundry for the use of all residents plus a guest bedroom that can be booked in advance for visitors. Parking spaces are available for residents and visitors.
It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years, or in the event of a couple, one must be over the age of 60 years and the other over 55 years of age.
The property is leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year term that started in 1999. Ground rent of £192.50 is payable every 6 months.
A service charge of £1704 every six months is currently payable to cover the costs of the house manager, building insurance, maintenance of the communal areas, lift, gardens and the exterior of the building.
Ashley Court is situated just off Main Street in the centre of Frodsham. This location offers convenient, level access to a wide range of shops and services. There are bus and train services from Frodsham to many parts of the North West.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frodsham Station0.3 miles
- Helsby Station2.2 miles
- Runcorn Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Andrew Hayes and Gascoigne Halman have formed an exciting new alliance in Frodsham to expand further the network of Cheshire’s Exceptional Estate Agents. Gascoigne Halman are the area’s leading estate agency now with 22 networked offices in prime locations across Cheshire and South Manchester including Tarporley, Stockton Heath, Lymm, Knutsford, Altrincham and Wilmslow. Their management and staff includes some of the most experienced property professionals in the region with decades of expert
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 816084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.