Petherton Road, London N5
- Period conversion
- Large open-plan kitchen/living area
- 9 minutes' walk to Cannonbury Overground
- 5 minutes' walk to Clissold Park
- Plenty of storage
- On the doorstep of the amenities of Green Lanes
- Petherton road bus stop
- 19 minutes' walk to Drayton Park station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The property boasts a spacious open-plan Living/ Kitchen space with high ceilings and two stunning, arched sash windows allowing in plenty of natural light. The room has been tastefully decorated and its period feature fireplace adds charm to the space. The kitchen area is well-sized with modern fittings, plenty of storage space, spotlighting and wooden flooring. The double bedroom is generously sized with plenty of storage space and a large sash window. The shower room has been beautifully tiled throughout and has a clean and modern finish.
As well as having great transport links, the property is on the doorstep of the amenities of Green Lanes, as well as only a 5 minutes' walk to Newington Green, Church Street and the stunning green spaces, lakes and cafes found in the popular Clissold Park.
Petherton Road, London N5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canonbury Station0.5 miles
- Drayton Park Station0.7 miles
- Arsenal Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Do you dream of an Estate Agent that works as hard as you?
ludlowthompson is an award-winning, accredited, cutting-edge estate agency in London with over 20 year's expertise.
Our Finsbury Park branch serves the immediate N4 area, as well as Stoke Newington, Islington, Highbury, Crouch End, Tufnell Park, Holloway, Hampstead, Camden Town, Highgate, Hornsey, Muswell Hill and Tottenham.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2800602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Finsbury Park - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.