Canterbury Road, Margate
- Well presented ground floor apartment
- Within the popular Royal Sea Bathing
- Close to local amenities
- Secure gated entrance
- Underground car park with allocated parking
- Communal lift
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Miles & Barr
For your viewing, please call sole agents Miles and Barr on .
Margate is a fantastic seaside town and contains the areas of Cliftonville, Garlinge, Palm Bay and Westbrook. The energy surrounding Margate is excellent, it holds the likes of a world class Art Gallery, the UK's original pleasure park 'Dreamland', fast Rail links into London and of course not forgetting the stunning sandy beaches and sparkling bays. You are within a 10 minute drive to the neighbouring towns which are Broadstairs, Ramsgate and Birchington. There are also good road links to London via the A299 Thanet Way and M2 Motorway.
Kitchen / Lounge - 5.87m x 4.29m (19'3 x 14'1) -
Bedroom One - 3.53m x 3.30m (11'7 x 10'10) -
Bedroom Two - 3.91m x 2.69m (12'10 x 8'10) -
Bathroom - 2.69m x 1.93m (8'10 x 6'4) -
Rear Garden -
BrochuresCanterbury Road, MargateMiles and Barr Website
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Canterbury Road, Margate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Margate Station0.1 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea Station1.5 miles
- Birchington-on-Sea Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Miles & Barr independent estate agents were established in January 1999 and have expanded to 14 Offices with over 100 Employees. The strengths of the business lie in training and strategic leadership with an ability to deliver high-quality customer care and all-round friendly and trusted service.
Constant innovative Business and Marketing Techniques have enabled us to be one of the Top Selling Agents wherever we operate, as revealed by For S
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30774655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Margate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.