Bishops Sutton, Alresford
- Unique Conversion of a Former School
- High Ceilings, Wood-Burning Stove
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Four Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
- Intercom Security System
- Garden, Garage and Parking
- No Onward Chain
The Gothic style front door opens to the entrance hall, which has natural slate flooring, with a cloakroom and stairs to the first floor. A door opens to the open-plan kitchen/dining room, featuring a range of fitted kitchen units with worktops, a central island unit, fired earth tiled flooring and a dining area. Double doors lead through to the comfortable sitting room, which has a wood-burning stove
and French doors to the garden.
Stairs from the entrance hall lead up to a landing, where there is an airing cupboard housing the hot water tank. The main bedroom has an alcove storage, a further large wardrobe and an ensuite shower room. The second bedroom is a double room with built-in storage. There is a third bedroom off the landing and a bathroom with a skylight. Stairs lead up to a fourth bedroom/studio, which has Velux windows, a sink plumbed in and steps up to a private, south-facing roof terrace.
Outside, there is a lovely lawned garden with a garden shed and gates to the front of the house, where there is a garage and parking for one car in front of the property; there is also another allocated parking space separately.
The village of Bishops Sutton is located just 1.5 miles from the beautiful market town of Alresford with its varied mix of independent shops and businesses. There is a bus service from Bishops Sutton to Alresford, Winchester, Alton and Petersfield. The village is surrounded by lovely Hampshire countryside with a good variety of walks in all directions. There is an active community in the village centred around the village hall and local pub.
SERVICES Mains water and electricity connected. Oil fired central heating and private drainage system.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION Winchester City Council
Council Tax Band F
Bishops Sutton, Alresford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station8.2 miles
About the agent
At home in Hampshire
Hellards is independently owned, and has been selling and letting properties in Alresford and the surrounding villages since 1988.
Wherever you may be on your personal property journey, we would love to help you. Call us on 01962 736333, or pop into our office on Broad Street in the centre of the town, to discuss your property needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100820005397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hellards Estate Agents, Alresford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.