Fullers Road, London, E18
- Three bedrooms
- Ground floor shower room
- Newly fitted boiler
- Off street parking
- Landscaped rear garden
- Open plan reception room
- Galley kitchen and separate utility room
- Chain free
The property is located in one of the most sought after roads in South Woodford. There are excellent local amenities within walking distance including shops, restaurants and supermarkets. Transport links are great with South Woodford underground station being the nearest station. There are bus routes which run along the High Road and the the good road links including the A406 and M11. There are excellent primary and secondary schools in the area to.
3'7" x 3'1" (1.1m x 0.94m)
22'9" x 11'5" (6.93m x 3.48m)
13'4" x 5'10" (4.06m x 1.78m)
13'8" x 5'9" (4.17m x 1.75m)
6'9" x 5'6" (2.06m x 1.68m)
12'8" x 4'9" (3.86m x 1.45m)
11'5" x 9'2" (3.48m x 2.79m)
13'11" x 11'3" (4.24m x 3.43m)
Fullers Road, London, E18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Woodford Station0.7 miles
- Highams Park Station0.9 miles
- Woodford Station1.0 miles
About the agent
With an extensive and vibrant history, Bairstow Eves has fast become an icon of professionalism in the London property market. With our distinct red and black branding, Bairstow Eves is instantly recognised and trusted as a leading London agent, with an established heritage and the backing of a wider UK network.
As experts in the diverse and fast moving London market, we are well positioned to help you at every stage of your property transaction. Whether you are looking to sell property
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOO210204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Woodford Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.