Theydon Grove, Epping
- Established Detached House
- Large Southwest-Facing Garden
- 5 Good Bedrooms
- Generous Parking & Garage
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
LIVING ROOM 17' 11" x 12' 1" (5.46m x 3.68m)
DINING ROOM 12' 9" x 10' 11" (3.89m x 3.33m)
STUDY 8' 8" x 8' 5" (2.64m x 2.57m)
KITCHEN 17' 3" max x 14' 5" max (5.26m x 4.39m)
CONSERVATORY 12' 11" x 10' 2" (3.94m x 3.1m)
CLOAKROOM & WC
BEDROOM 1 17' 11" x 10' 0" (5.46m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 10" x 10' 11" (3.91m x 3.33m)
BEDROOM 3 11' 0" x 8' 10" (3.35m x 2.69m)
BEDROOM 4 9' 11" x 8' 9" (3.02m x 2.67m)
BEDROOM 5 18' 0" max x 13' 8" max (5.49m x 4.17m)
EXTERIOR The house stands behind a lawned garden with established shrubs and borders. To the side is a good area of parking and a gated path leads to the garden which is predominantly positioned to the side of the house. The principle garden is laid to lawn with established borders containing trees and shrubs. At the end of the garden is the DETACHED GARAGE which is complemented by a further area of driveway.
TENURE We understand the property to be freehold and vacant possession is to be granted upon completion (subject to confirmation by the seller's solicitor).
Agent's note - the property is currently occupied on a periodic tenancy until mid September 2021.
SERVICES All mains services are understood to be connected. No services or installations have been tested.
COUNCIL TAX Council Tax is payable to Epping Forest District Council. The property is shown in Council Tax band 'D'.
BROADBAND It is understood that Fibre Optic Broadband is available in this area.
SCHOOL PRIORITY ADMISSIONS (CATCHMENT) AREA The property stands in the Priority Admissions Area for Epping Primary School and Epping St John's Senior School.
Brochures4-Page A3 Foldabl...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front PageEPC 2
Theydon Grove, Epping
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Epping Station0.5 miles
- Theydon Bois Station2.2 miles
- Debden Station4.1 miles
About the agent
For a personal and first class service come to Stevenette & Company . With a successful history of meeting client needs and expectations, Stevenette & Company are an excellent choice for your property requirements. This applies to whether you are selling, letting, buying or renting and is proven by the experience of many many people who have dealt with us.
Being members of Propertymark demonstrates our commitment to providing professional advice and we invite you to contact us or bette
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103220002661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stevenette & Company, Epping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.