Filigree Court, Surrey Quays, SE16
- Let available date:
- £3,500A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
1,440 sq. ft.
(134 sq. m.)
- Three Storey Terraced House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
- Offered Fully Furnished
- Gated Development
- Modern Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- Close to Local Transport
- Close to Local Amenities
- Available from 4th August 2022
Situated in the much sought after location of Filigree Court, this stunning, three storey property sits inside a secured gated development just a short walk away from the River Thames.
The property is well maintained, fully furnished, and has two separate bathrooms as well as a ground floor cloakroom.
Filigree Court is located across the road from the River taxi service providing a scenic commute across the river to Canary Wharf. It is also close to major bus routes and is within easy reach of Surrey Quays shopping centre, Surrey Quays Overground station and Canada Water Jubilee line station, providing easy access to Canary Wharf and the West End.
There is an excellent array of local amenities nearby with lots of outside green space that includes a park, children's play area, City Farm, the Thames Walk as well as being situated amongst a diverse mix of cafes, bars and restaurants all within walking distance!
This property is extremely well suited for a family or sharers and is available to rent from 4th August 2022.
Call our Award Winning Lettings Team to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Filigree Court, Surrey Quays, SE16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heron Quays Station0.5 miles
- Westferry Station0.6 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.6 miles
About the agent
The Independent Sales and Lettings Specialist
Chanin Estates is an award winning boutique estate agency with over 25 years of combined experience in the Sale and Letting of Residential and Commercial Properties, Land, Property Acquisition and Residential Developments.
From our London offices we cater for clients from the East end of London to the Far East.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102299001116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chanin Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.