Lynn Road, Watlington, King's Lynn
- Spacious detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Non estate location
- Generous rear garden with raised patio area
- Large living room/snug
- Single garage and workshop
- Gas central heating and double glazing
A spacious 3 bedroom detached bungalow with generous gardens with a patio area to the rear! Located in the popular village of Watlington and benefitted by gas central heating and double glazing! Viewing is highly recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to present this deceptively spacious 3 double bedroom extended detached bungalow situated in a non-estate location with secluded gardens and garage. Comprising porch, entrance hall, utility/cloakroom, snug/living room, inner hall, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen/breakfast room, generous rear garden.
The property is benefitted by gas central heating, double glazing, single garage and secluded gardens. It is situated within the quiet and popular village of Watlington, with amenities such as a local shop, pub and school as well as train links to London, Cambridge and King's Lynn.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Entrance Hall 13' 8" x 4' 1" ( 4.17m x 1.24m )
Dado rail, ceiling beams, access to loft space, radiator, doors to bathroom, utility and bedroom
Utility Room / Cloakroom 6' 4" x 6' ( 1.93m x 1.83m )
Hand wash basin with cupboard under, low level WC, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, frosted window to rear aspect, tiled walls.
Living Room / Snug 27' 5" max x 15' 9" max ( 8.36m max x 4.80m max )
Multi-fuel burner inset to brick fire place with oak beam and quarry tiled hearth, twin aspect window with views of the rear garden, gas boiler, two radiators, built in shelving and display units, television and telephone points, french doors leading to raised patio and glazed door to:
Inner Hall 12' x 2' 9" ( 3.66m x 0.84m )
Doors leading to bedroom 1 and 2.
Bedroom 1 15' 10" x 12' ( 4.83m x 3.66m )
French doors leading to garden, radiator, ceiling lights, television and telephone points.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 12' ( 3.78m x 3.66m )
Window to side aspect, radiator, television and telephone points.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.84m )
Radiator, window to front aspect, television and telephone points.
Bathroom 10' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.77m )
Suite comprising corner panelled bath, hand wash basin inset to tiled work surface, storage cupboard under, low level WC with concealed cistern, built in cupboard, window to rear aspect, double shower cubicle, radiator, fitted mirror, ceiling beams, exposed woodwork, airing cupboard.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 8" x 12' 7" ( 4.78m x 3.84m )
Fitted units at base and wall level, tiled worktop over, 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap over, oven with 4 ring ceramic hob over, cooker hood over in decorative surround, larder cupboard, window to front aspect, ceiling beams, breakfast bar with brick base and tiled worktop over, telephone point.
The property is accessed via double gates. To the front is a garden laid mainly to lawn, enclosed by a mature beech hedge, flowers and shrubs to the front as well as fenced boundaries. Outside lighting.
To the rear of the property is a raised L-shaped patio, brick wall surround, outside tap, outside lighting, rear garden laid mainly to lawn, flower and shrub borders, garden pond, pathway leading to greenhouse, gated access to storage area, raised seating area, enclosed by hedged boundaries.
Single Garage 17' x 8' 8" ( 5.18m x 2.64m )
Power and lighting, window and door to the rear aspect.
Workshop 10' x 10' 10" ( 3.05m x 3.30m )
Power and lighting, double glazed window and door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Lynn Road, Watlington, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station0.8 miles
- Downham Market Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kings Lynn William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Kings Lynn
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN115597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.