Grosvenor Road, Romford, RM7
- Four bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Double storey extension to the side
- Lounge/Diner 22FT
- Ground floor WC
- Utility Room
- Bathroom measuring 15'5 X 6'4
- Driveway to front
- Rear Garden
This extended 4 bedroom semi detached property has come to the market!
The property benefits from lounge/diner measuring approximately 22FT, a beautifully fitted kitchen with island in the middle, utility room and WC to the ground floor and four bedrooms and an impressive bathroom measuring 15'5 X 6'4 with shower.
Externally the property boasts driveway for 2 cars, a well maintained rear garden measuring approximately 60FT.
The property has a double storey extension to the side and has been well looked after by the current owners and to fully appreciate what this property has to offer we highly recommend an internal viewing..
22'6" x 11'2" (6.86m x 3.4m)
15'10" x 15'5" (4.83m x 4.7m)
12'8" x 7'8" (3.86m x 2.34m)
5' x 5' (1.52m x 1.53m)
12'2" x 10'7" (3.71m x 3.23m)
10'7" x 10' (3.23m x 3.05m)
9'2" x 8'3" (2.79m x 2.52m)
7'10" x 5'10" (2.39m x 1.78m)
15'5" x 6'4" (4.69m x 1.92m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC.jpg
Grosvenor Road, Romford, RM7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romford Station0.7 miles
- Elm Park Station1.6 miles
- Dagenham East Station1.6 miles
About the agent
With an extensive and vibrant history, Bairstow Eves has fast become an icon of professionalism in the London property market. With our distinct red and black branding, Bairstow Eves is instantly recognised and trusted as a leading London agent with an established heritage and the backing of a wider UK network.
As experts in the diverse and fast moving London market, we are well positioned to help you at every stage of your property transaction. Whether you are looking to sell property,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ROM210520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Romford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.