Sapgate Lane, Thornton
- SPLIT LEVEL INNET TOWN HOUSE
- ACCOMMODATION OVER THREE FLOORS
- DINING KITCHEN. UTILITY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- THREE PIECE SHOWER ROOM
- PART UPVC & PART SUDG WINDOWS
- PART CENTRAL HEATING
- GARAGE AND PARKING
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
ENTRANCE Via UPVC front door with casement windows to inner hall.
INNER HALL Stairs to first floor. Stairs to lower floor. Door to shower room. Central heating radiator. Storage cupboard. Cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE 15' 0" x 13' 9" (4.57m x 4.19m) Two SUDG windows.
DINING ROOM 10' 4" x 10' 7" (3.15m x 3.23m) UPVC window. UPVC stable door to rear garden. Modern timber finish wall and base units with complementary work surface and tiling. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Inset eye level double oven. Inset ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor canopy above. Integrated fridge and freezer. Central heating radiator.
UTILITY small utility with plumbing for washer.
BEDROOM 14' 0" x 10' 4" (4.27m x 3.15m) UPVC window.
BEDROOM 13' 9" x 8' 4" (4.19m x 2.54m)
BEDROOM 10' 2" x 6' 5" (3.1m x 1.96m) UPVC window.
SHOWER ROOM 9' 8" x 7' 2" (2.95m x 2.18m) Three piece suite comprising of shower, hand wash basin set on vanity unit and low level wc. Complementary tiling. Towel radiator.
EXTERIOR Small garden to front with driveway parking. Attached garage. South facing rear garden with rockery style garden and superb views.
Brochures4 Page Portrait -...
Sapgate Lane, Thornton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frizinghall Station3.6 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station3.7 miles
- Saltaire Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Whitney's Estate Agents Ltd are one of Bradford's longest established independent firms.
The business was started by Frank Whitney, a local businessman from Wibsey in 1947. Although not in the same family, the practice has remained in private family ownership ever since.
We pride ourselves on personal service from dedicated professionals with the experience and skill that our clients expect and deserve.
In addition to our general Estate Agency, Valuation & Property Managemen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101845008648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitney's, Clayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.