Hewarts Lane, Rose Green, Bognor Regis
- No Chain
- In Need of Modernisation
- Spacious Detached House
- Three Sizebale Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen and Separate Dining Room
- Spacious Lounge
- Single Glazed Windows and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Low Maintenance Secluded Garden
- Driveway and Integrated Double Length Garage
- Located Just a Short Walk Away from Rose Green Village
The property is arranged over two floors, on the ground floor there is a spacious Lounge, a fitted Kitchen, a generous Dining Room that has views over the rear Garden and a fitted Bathroom.
On the First Floor you will find three sizeable Bedrooms as well as a fitted Shower Room.
Further benefits include Single Glazed Windows, Gas Fired Central Heating and ample storage throughout.
Outside to the rear the low maintenance Garden is totally secluded and offers a patio area for outdoor dining.
To the front of the property there is a large front Garden that is mainly laid to lawn and a Driveway providing parking for several vehicles that leads to the double length, integrated Garage.
*Draft Details - Subject to Vendor Approval *
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 7.16 x 3.94 (23'5" x 12'11") -
Kitchen - 4.27 x 3.56 (14'0" x 11'8") -
Dining Room - 4.70 x 3.56 (15'5" x 11'8") -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 4.90 x 3.20 (16'0" x 10'5") -
Bedroom Two - 3.12 x 3.02 (10'2" x 9'10") -
Bedroom Three - 2.67 x 1.93 (8'9" x 6'3") -
Shower Room -
Garage - 9.73 x 2.18 (31'11" x 7'1") -
Location - Rose Green Village is well known for its comprehensive range of amenities and is a popular area for people looking to retire as well as families. Amenities include Convenience Stores, a Butchers, Green Grocers, a Chemist, Post Office, a Doctors Surgery and many more. There are two highly desired Schools within the area; Rose Green Infant School and Rose Green Junior School. Avisford Park is also a point of interest which is perfect for dog walking, sports and also benefits from children’s play facilities such as goal posts, a basketball court and a play park. Rose Green is within walking distance to the local Pubs and restaurants in Nyetimber Village as well as the Sea Front and offers a regular Bus Service.
BrochuresHewarts Lane, Rose Green, Bognor Regis
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Hewarts Lane, Rose Green, Bognor Regis
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bognor Regis Station1.7 miles
- Chichester Station4.3 miles
- Barnham Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham
Whitlocks Estate Agents, 229 Pagham Road, Nyetimber, Bognor Regis, PO21 3QD
Our company was founded by Montana Whitlock in 1993.
Montana started her career working for a large corporate estate agent and dreamed of providing a better future for her daughter as well as providing the local community with a personal, professional and affordable service.
A service based on honesty, integrity and a commitment to providing a first class service - a service our clients d
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30776205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.