- Beautiful Cobalt Blue Kitchen with Built-In Appliances
- Large En-Suite Accessed Through Slide-Robe Doors
- Granite Worktops with a Skylight Over the Kitchen
- Six Seater Dining Table with Breakfast Bar
- Spacious Ground Level South-West Facing Patio
- Stylish Vertical Radiators
- Floor to Ceiling Windows Giving Natural Light Long Into the Evening
- Real Flamed Ethanol Fire for Those Chilly Winter Nights
- Sought After Location
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Sowerbys
From the entrance hall you continue to a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area with special features such as a wall mounted real flamed ethanol fire over a tiled hearth. The dining area also features a floor to ceiling bay styled window. The large glass fronted gable-end floods this living space with natural light, which also enhances the additional light coming through a skylight window in the kitchen. The modern high gloss finished kitchen compliments the high specification granite worktops. The kitchen is completed with quality built-in and fully integrated BOSCH appliances.
The principal bedroom features a hidden en-suite which you enter through the slide-robes with a large shower cubicle and wall mounted double-sink vanity unit. The other bedrooms offer a stylish double and/or twin bedrooms with slide-robes and TV points. The bedrooms are fitted with bulkheads and reading lights over each of the beds with feature wallpaper to compliment the soft furnishings. The main bathroom comes with a freestanding bath and an enclosed shower cubicle, the toilet is positioned under a high-level window, with a built-in vanity unit with semi recessed basin.
Outside there is a south-west facing private patio area with stunning views over open fields and hills, perfect for that end of day glass of something to soak in the evening sun.
With three bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate toilet and utility room there is an abundance of space for the whole family. Plus, two side by side parking spaces which, when you are within a short walk to Burnham Market town centre, is a real benefit.
These lodges offer a holiday let investment opportunity, and part exchange is also available.
BURNHAM MARKET Located a few minutes from the coast in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Burnham Market is for many people the jewel in the crown of North Norfolk, a stunning Georgian village with a green surrounded by 18th century houses, shops and chic boutiques. Along with The Hoste Arms, it also boasts three new and exciting restaurants; Number 29, 20 North Street and Socius. The village has a range of amenities including doctors' and dental surgeries, primary school and post office. An abundance of small village shops including a butcher, fresh fish shop, beauty and hair salon. Also there are bookshops, art galleries, a good wine merchant, Satchells, and a popular delicatessen, Humble Pie. The village playing field has all weather tennis courts and children's recreational equipment. The village is close to the sailing harbours at Brancaster Staithe and Burnham Overy Staithe and the Royal West Norfolk Golf Course at Brancaster. The closest rail link to London King's Cross is at King's Lynn.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING The property will have a SAP assessment carried out as part of building regulations when completed.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 36233
WEBSITE TAGS New home, new development.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station19.0 miles
About the agent
For many years now, people have been attracted to the beautiful Georgian village of Burnham Market and the surrounding area for both main homes and increasingly holiday retreats from busy city life. The office here on The Green was the first opened by Max Sowerby and has always been at the heart of the company as it has expanded. First and foremost, we love the work we do and take great pleasure in offering a service that is second to none. The team here feel extremely privileged to be living
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439037730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Burnham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.