Abbey Lodge, Park Road, London, NW8
- Principal Bedroom with Dressing Area & En-Suite Bathroom, 4 Further Bedrooms all with En-Suite Shower Room/Bathrooms,, Open Plan Reception & Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility (truncated)
A truly outstanding and exceptional apartment comprising 289.1 sq m/3,112 sq ft situated on the third floor of this prestigious period building located adjacent to Regent's Park.
The apartment, which is understood to be one of the largest in the building, is presented in immaculate decorative order (having recently been the subject of an extensive refurbishment programme) and provides versatile family accommodation arranged over one floor.
The apartment further benefits from a separate one-bedroom flat within the building (27.2 sq m/293 sq ft), 24-hour uniformed porterage, passenger lift, air conditioning, private residents off-street parking and access to communal gardens.
Abbey Lodge is superbly located adjacent to Regent’s Park and equidistant from the amenities of both St John’s Wood and Baker Street, including St John’s Wood and Baker Street Underground Stations (Jubilee, Bakerloo, Circle, Hammersmith & City and
24 Hour Uniformed Porterage, Lift, Independent Gas Central Heating & Air Conditioning, Entry Phone, Private Residents Off-Street Parking, Communal Gardens
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Abbey Lodge, Park Road, London, NW8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marylebone Station0.4 miles
- Baker Street Station0.5 miles
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo) Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Aston Chase was established in 1985 to provide specialist estate agency services for exclusive, high-quality property located in North West and Central London. The business was built on a commitment to offering clients a tailored and exceptionally personal service that was thoroughly professional and highly dynamic. Today, with a reputation for integrity and discretion, the original company principles remain intact and enable us to out-perform our competitors year after year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RPS130086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aston Chase, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.