Hampton Lane, B91
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Located in a desirable area of Solihull
- Less than half a mile to the town centre
- Walk out balconies or patio with all apartments
- Stylish interior designed coffee lounge with free Wi-Fi
- On-site House Manager to run the development day-to-day
- Private, gated development with parking available
- Lifts to all floors
- Camera entry system
- Lounge Wi-Fi access
- House Manager
Enjoy all of the benefits of a McCarthy Stone retirement community with our assured, affordable and flexible tenancies, so you can rent your property for as long as you want (subject to a minimum term). Renting in retirement provides a wealth of benefits including one monthly fee, removing any worries you may have about the upkeep of your property and the grounds. You can move in at your pace, knowing there's long-term security with one of our Assured Tenancies and settle in to your new home with minimum fuss.
Linden Place is located on Hampton Lane in the sought-after location of Solihull offers 32 luxury one & two bedroom apartments, exclusively for the over 55s.
Luxuriously specified full of mod cons and thoughtful design details you would expect from a modern apartment, you can enjoy an easier life with more time to do the things you love. Our beautifully light and spacious apartments all feature a patio or walk out balcony, so you can enjoy the outdoors from the comfort of your own apartment. They sit alongside a stylish lounge for socialising with free Wi-Fi and outdoor patio area, and there is a guest suite should you have friends or family to stay.
With a gated entrance and a camera entry system as well as intruder alarms and a House Manager to run the development day-to-day, you can rest assured your new home is safe and secure when you aren't there. If you are looking for a home with less maintenance or a place you can lock up and leave, we have the ideal solution.
Apartment 8 at Linden Place is a Ground floor, West facing, 1 Bed Apartment measuring 52 square metres. The apartment is decorated with a neutral palette creating a bright and welcoming feel. The fitted kitchen is finished to a high standard, with modern integrated appliances.
The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room and a walk-in wardrobe fitted with hanging space and shelving units. The shower room is complete with a low profile shower tray and slip resistant flooring, a chrome heated towel rail and an illuminated mirror.
*Photography is of the show apartment for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the apartment advertised.
- Communal gardens
- Cleaning services
- Fully managed
- On site maintenance
Hampton Lane, B91
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Solihull Station1.4 miles
- Widney Manor Station1.7 miles
- Olton Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference a233X0000030N3WQAU. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy Stone, McCarthy Stone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.