Haslow Place, Blackpool
- Excellent Buy To Let Opportunity
- Tenanted On An AST AT 370 Pounds Per Calendar Month
- Well Presented Purpose Built First Floor Flat
- One Double Bedroom + Loft Room
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
A private entrance hall, Upvc double glazed main entrance door and door through to rear. Stairs leading to the first floor landing, storage room with upvc double glazed window off the landing.
14' 6'' x 11' 0'' (4.43m x 3.36m)
Upvc double glazed windows, two radiators.
11' 6'' x 6' 6'' (3.50m x 1.99m)
Part tiled walls, fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for auto washer, radiator, upvc double glazed window.
Panelled bath with a shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low flush WC. Upvc double glazed window. Heated towel rail.
11' 7'' x 10' 7'' (3.52m x 3.22m)
Upvc double glazed window, radiator.
A spacious loft storage room with boarded flooring and plaster boarded walls, double glazed ceiling windows. Accessed from a staircase via the bedroom.
Off street parking to the front. Bin store.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Haslow Place, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Layton Station0.6 miles
- Blackpool North Station1.3 miles
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station1.8 miles
About the agent
The best of both worlds, all the comforts of a traditional high street local office whilst embracing all that technology and the internet has to offer, a total estate agency service. Book viewings & valuations 24/7 at mckenzieestates.co.uk or telephone 01253 499 007 Appointments available 7 days a week, during or out of office hours, we are available when you and your buyers are.
With over 30 years experience of selling thousands of homes across Blac
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11013345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mckenzie The Real Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.