KINGS ROAD, London, SW3
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Secure Gated Parking Space
- Storage Room
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Plaza Estates
Situated on the vibrant Kings Road, the apartment has been very well cared for during the current ownership, with accommodation comprising of a spacious open plan reception room and kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, a sleek bathroom and excellent storage throughout. There are exceptional far reaching views of the city and of the River Thames. The building benefits from a day porter and the apartment is to be sole with a designated off street parking space as well as a storage locker in the basement. 355 Kings Road is situated in the heart of Chelsea and is perfectly positioned for all of the amenities the area has to offer. Both Kings Road and Fulham Road offer supermarkets, independent shops, restaurants and cafes with a new Everyman Cinema just a few minutes walk away. Gloucester Road and South Kensington underground stations (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines) are close by.
KINGS ROAD, London, SW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.7 miles
- South Kensington Station0.7 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.8 miles
About the agent
By concentrating exclusively on central London property, Plaza Estates has become one of the capital's leading independent specialist estate agencies.
Since we were established in 1972, our business has expanded to include: residential sales and lettings; new developments; property investment and development; property management; surveying; valuations rent reviews and general professional advice.
As a result, we have earned an enviable reputation for our genuine resolve to meeting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 15631_EAF_70002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Plaza Estates, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.