- Spacious Elevated Patio with Unspoiled South West Facing Views
- Floor to Ceiling Windows & Skylight Light Up Open Plan Living Space
- Granite Worktops with Breakfast Bar & Six Seater Diner
- Integrated Appliances Including Induction Hobs & Wine Chiller
- Front Gable Spotlights Illuminating Your Evening Outside Entertainment
- Separate Utility Room with BOSCH Washer/Dryer
- Master Bedroom with Built In Slide-Robes & En-Suite Bath
- Bedroom Two with En-Suite Shower Accessed Through Slide-Robes
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Sowerbys
Entrance is via a side door into an inner hall, or the French windows on the front elevation. There's a guest WC in the entrance hall, and an internal store cupboard adjacent to it, a flexible space for hobby equipment, storage or hire fleet cleaning and changeover kit. Both bedrooms boast an en suite bathroom; one with bath, the other with a large walk-in shower.
The outside of the Tallow is striking from several perspectives. It has innovative full height feature corner windows, so only the curtains and glass separate the occupant from the outdoor environment. The front of the lodge has extensive glazing, offering a pretty immersive experience.
An extended 800mm overhang to the front gable has integrated spotlights perfect for illuminating decking to the front, and slot windows to the lounge let even more light flood in.
Inside, the Tallow has a city chic feel, and a high-quality finish with oak shaker-style interior doors, flush internal joints invisible to the eye, low energy LED spotlights and brushed chrome handles throughout.
While it has a contemporary air and high-end apartment-style feel, it also looks cosy and inviting, so it bridges several genres of lodge to invent its own, truly unique look and feel.
This Tallow boasts a huge west facing, outside, elevated patio area perfect for entertaining on those long summer nights as the sun sets behind you over the uninterrupted views of the Holkham Estate.
BURNHAM MARKET Located a few minutes from the coast in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Burnham Market is for many people the jewel in the crown of North Norfolk, a stunning Georgian village with a green surrounded by 18th century houses, shops and chic boutiques. Along with The Hoste Arms, it also boasts three new and exciting restaurants; Number 29, 20 North Street and Socius. The village has a range of amenities including doctors' and dental surgeries, primary school and post office. An abundance of small village shops including a butcher, fresh fish shop, beauty and hair salon. Also there are bookshops, art galleries, a good wine merchant, Satchells, and a popular delicatessen, Humble Pie. The village playing field has all weather tennis courts and children's recreational equipment. The village is close to the sailing harbours at Brancaster Staithe and Burnham Overy Staithe and the Royal West Norfolk Golf Course at Brancaster. The closest rail link to London King's Cross is at King's Lynn.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 36237
WEBSITE TAGS New home, new development.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station19.0 miles
About the agent
For many years now, people have been attracted to the beautiful Georgian village of Burnham Market and the surrounding area for both main homes and increasingly holiday retreats from busy city life. The office here on The Green was the first opened by Max Sowerby and has always been at the heart of the company as it has expanded. First and foremost, we love the work we do and take great pleasure in offering a service that is second to none. The team here feel extremely privileged to be living
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439037734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Burnham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.