Upper Whiston, Rotherham, S60
- Detached stone cottage with planning to extend
- 1.7 acre grounds
- Tranquil rural hamlet
- Outstanding views
- Proposed three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Grounds include farm yard, orchard paddock and woodland.
- Close to Rotherham, Sheffield and M1
An outstanding opportunity to live in this tranquil rural hamlet. With planning consent to convert the adjoining farm building and integrate within the existing cottage to create a circa 1900 square feet residence all set within grounds extending to around 1.66 acres. The proposed conversion will allow for a bespoke three bedroom, two bathroom home in stone complimented by the superb grounds which include woodland, orchard, paddock areas and countryside views to the south. Despite the somewhat secluded setting the location affords ease of access to both Rotherham, Sheffield and the motorway network providing an ideal commuter base.
Please refer to RMBC planning portal to view approved plans. Listed buildings consent approval RB2020/0576 Planning consent approval RB2020/0566 Listed building consent is required as Dairy Cottage which is not listed lies within the curtilage of a listed building.
Mains services of gas, electricity and water are supplied and connected to the site. Drainage is provided by septic tank which will require renewal at the purchasers cost.
We are advised that the whole of the property is Freehold.
Contact Lincoln Ralph on who will carry out viewings on an accompanied basis.
The Promap and Google Earth images are provided to give a broad idea of the site boundaries and are approximate. Prior to completion of the sale the site area will be surveyed and a new deed/title plan produced for Land Registry compliance.
Upper Whiston, Rotherham, S60
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodhouse Station3.1 miles
- Rotherham Central Station3.4 miles
- Beighton/Drake House Lane Tram Stop4.0 miles
About the agent
Lincoln Ralph, Rotherham
London House Clifford Lister Business Centre Bawtry Road Wickersley Rotherham S66 2BL
Lincoln Ralph is a dynamic estate agent based in Rotherham.
Here at Lincoln Ralph, we provide a high-touch service by quickly establishing and maintaining a close relationship with our clients. Our experienced agents have comprehensive area and industry knowledge.
We are mindful that the marketing of a property is paramount to obtaining the best price. Our meticulous approach to photography enables us to attain impeccable images showcasing a property to its full potential.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LRW200191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lincoln Ralph, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.