Golden Vale, Churchdown, Gloucester
- SITTING ROOM
- KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
Slate effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Sunken ceiling spotlights. Storage cupboard. Additional boiler cupboard housing oil-fired boiler supplying central heating and domestic hot water. Under stairs storage cupboard. Telephone point. Stairs with white painted wooden balustrade to first floor. Control for boiler. Doors to: -
Low level W.C. Wash hand basin. Frosted double-glazed window to front elevation. Fuse board.
12' 10'' x 11' 2'' (3.91m x 3.40m)
Double-glazed window to front elevation. Radiators. Wood laminate flooring. Coving to ceiling. Power points.
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room (kitchen area)
10' 1'' x 8' 6'' (3.07m x 2.59m)
Fitted kitchen of wall and base units with rolled-edge laminated work surfaces. 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mono bloc chrome tap over. Integrated 'Hotpoint' double oven. 'Baumatic' ceramic hob with extractor hood over. Plumbing for slimline dishwasher. Glass fronted display cabinets. Tiled flooring. Under floor heating.
18' 0'' x 7' 0'' (5.48m x 2.13m)
Conservatory style dining area with dwarf wall to ear and double-glazed windows to the entire rear elevation. Polycarbonate ceiling. Double-glazed double French doors to rear garden. Tiled flooring. Under floor heating. Power points. Built in breakfast bar. Wall spotlights. Further opening through to the Family room
12' 4'' x 9' 0'' (3.76m x 2.74m)
Wood laminated flooring. Radiator. Power points. Coving to ceiling. Central ceiling rose. Cable point. Further arched opening back through to kitchen.
Linen cupboard with lattice shelving. Doors to: -
12' 5'' x 11' 0'' (3.78m x 3.35m)
Wood laminate flooring. Power points. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Wall light points. Double-glazed window to front elevation.
12' 8'' x 9' 3'' (3.86m x 2.82m)
Wood laminate flooring. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. Power points. Double-glazed window to rear elevation. Access to loft space.
9' 9'' x 9' 5'' (2.97m x 2.87m)
Laminate flooring. Power points. Radiator. Double-glazed window to rear elevation. Coving to ceiling.
White suite of wood panelled bath with 'Triton T80' electric shower over and additional chrome mixer tap shower attachment. Twin vanity wash hand basin with chrome fitments and cupboards beneath. Low-level W.C. Heated chrome towel rail. Coving to ceiling. Frosted double-glazed window to front elevation.
Small lawn area with concrete pathway leading to front door. Beyond is a communal lawn area fronting on to the school playing fields with a very pleasant open aspect.
Relatively small rear garden laid to paving with slate border. Gated rear access with additional off road parking.
To the rear of the garden. Metal up and over door. Personal door to the rear.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Golden Vale, Churchdown, Gloucester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gloucester Station2.9 miles
- Cheltenham Spa Station3.5 miles
About the agent
- Thinking Of Selling Your Property? To achieve a sale within a reasonable timescale, especially in today's difficult market conditions, it's imperative that you get an accurate, honest, realistic valuation of your property. We know Gloucestershire inside-out and we will do our absolute best to provide a realistic valuation based on our extensive knowledge of the local property market.Marketing advice. We will value your property and give you detailed marketing advice on h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9912872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr & Farr, Churchdown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.