Arbuthnot Lane, Bexley
- Guide Price £950,000 to £975,000 in sought after Bexley location
- Live interactive virtual viewings available on request
- Beautifully presented 5 double bedroom detached bungalow
- Over 2380 square feet of space on 1 floor with large open plan living space
- 2 En-Suite bathrooms with a walk in shower and separate family bathroom
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- High extension/conversion potential (STPP)
- Walking distance to Townley Grammar School
- Drive for 4 cars and detached garage to rear
- Rear garden with large patio from bi-fold doors
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
**GUIDE PRICE £950,000 to £975,000** A beautifully presented 5 double bedroom, 2 with En-Suite DETACHED bungalow with high extension/conversion potential (STPP) in the sought after area of Bexley including over 2380 square feet of space on 1 floor with large open plan living space, separate kitchen, gym, walk in shower, drive and detached garage. In close proximity to Danson Park, Bexleyheath Golf Club, within 1 mile of Bexley and Bexleyheath Stations and a 2 minute walk to Townley Grammar School.
This stunning FULLY WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE property comprises, entrance hall, lounge/dining room with bi-fold doors to patio/rear garden, integrated kitchen with granite tops, utility room, 5 double bedrooms (1 currently used as a gym), 2 En-Suite bathrooms, walk in shower and additional family bathroom. Additional benefits to note include double glazing and central heating throughout, electronic front door with intercom system, alarm, detached garage to rear and drive for 4 cars
Entrance Hall: Karndean floor with inset matwell, double glazed window to front, 2 built in storage cupboards, boiler, hatch to large loft space, 2 radiators
Lounge: Karndean floor, bi-fold doors to patio and rear garden, radiator, open to dining room
Dining Room: Karndean floor, double glazed window to side, radiator, open to lounge
Kitchen: Karndean floor, double glazed window and door to rear patio/garden, full range of wall and base units with granite tops, filtered and boiling water tap, integrated oven and hob with extractor, space for dishwasher
Utility Room: Karndean floor, plumbed for washing machine, consumer unit/dis board, radiator
Master Bedroom: Karndean floor, double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, access to en-suite and walk in shower
En-Suite/Wet Room: Tiled floor, 2 double glazed windows to side, walk in shower, tiled panelled jacuzzi bath, low level wc, twin wash hand basins, extractor, heated towel rail
Bedroom 2: Karndean floor, double glazed windows to front and side, radiator
En-Suite: Karndean floor, double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, low level wc, inset wash hand basin with vanity unit and storage under, extractor, radiator
Bedroom 3: Karndean floor, double glazed window to side, radiator
Bedroom 4: Karndean floor, double glazed widow to side, radiator
Bedroom 5 (currently as a gym) Karndean floor, double glazed window to side, radiator
Family Bathroom: Karndean floor, double glazed window to side, panelled bath with shower over and glass screen, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor, radiator
Garden: Rear garden mainly laid to lawn with large flagged patio area and side access with access to detached garage
Parking: Detached garage to rear and drive for 4 cars
EPC Band: E
Arbuthnot Lane, Bexley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bexley Station0.8 miles
- Bexleyheath Station1.0 miles
- Albany Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the South East. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 246255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.