Stour Way, Upminster
- Lounge 18'9 x 10'4
- Dining Room 10'2 x 6'5
- Kitchen 10'8 x 10'2
- Bedroom One 13' x 8'8 + Wardrobes
- Bedroom Two 10'8 x 9'
- Bedroom Three 6'7 x 5'5
- Bathroom/W.C 6'5 x 5'5
- Extensively Double Glazed and G.C.H
- Off Street Parking to Front
- Within Access to Upminster Town Centre
Double glazed obscure door to front leading through to;
Hall: Radiator, wood flooring and door leading through to;
Lounge: Double glazed splay bay window to front, radiator, coved ceiling.
Dining Room: Double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard housing boiler, wood effect flooring, radiator, leading through to;
Kitchen: Double glazed French style doors and window to rear, two double glazed windows to side, a range of units at eye and base level with roll top work surfaces, inset hob with built in oven to remain, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, dishwasher and fridge to remain, tiled floor, radiator, partially tiled walls.
First Floor Landing: Trap to loft and doors leading through to;
Bedroom One: Double glazed splay bay window to front, radiator, coved ceiling, floor to ceiling wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
Bedroom Two: Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coved ceiling, a range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three: Double glazed window to front, radiator, wood flooring, coved ceiling.
Bathroom/W.C: Double glazed obscure window to rear, suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, partially tiled walls.
Exterior: Front garden allowing for off street parking for several vehicles.
Rear Garden: Laid to lawn with flowers and shrubs to borders.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Stour Way, Upminster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upminster Station1.1 miles
- Upminster Bridge Station1.6 miles
- Harold Wood Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Established in 2004, but with a wealth of local experience is MARK BOWYER ESTATE AGENTS. Situated at 17, Corbets Tey Road in the heart of Upminster town centre.
Offering clients in the local and surrounding area’s a comprehensive residential sales service, concentrating on our customer care and support throughout the transaction.
Free market appraisal, colour details, local advertising and internet service. Full sales progression service from start to finish.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UPM210085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Bowyer Estate Agents, Upminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.