Bower Hill, Epping
- GATED DEVELOPMENT
- WONDERFUL VIEWS
- UNDERGROUND PARKING
- SPACIOUS APARTMENT OVER 1300 Sq Ft
- DRESSING AREAS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- STONES THROW TO EPPING STATION
- SHORT WALK TO SHOPS
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Millers Estate Agents
Theydon Bower is situated on top of Epping Central Line station making it perfect for trips to London. A short walk to the High Street with its vast array of shops, bars and eateries make this an ideal property for someone looking for a central location close to all the amenities.
Gated Development -
Entrance Porch -
Communal Entrance Hallway -
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 6.82m x 5.29m (22'5" x 17'4") -
Juliet Balcony - 1.23m x 0.18m (4'0" x 0'7") -
Dining Area - 3.49m x 3.18m (11'5" x 10'5") -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 2.95m x 3.32m (9'8" x 10'11") -
Bathroom - 2.11m x 1.68m (6'11 x 5'6) -
Bedroom One - 5.03m x 4.43m (16'6" x 14'6") -
Juliet Balcony - 1.43m x 0.28m (4'8" x 0'11") -
Dressing Area - 1.87m x 1.84m (6'2" x 6'0") -
En-Suite Shower Room - 2.82m x 1.80m (9'3 x 5'11) -
Dressing Area - 0.87m x 1.87m (2'10" x 6'2") -
Bedroom Two - 3.09m x 4.01m (10'2" x 13'2") -
Underground Parking -
Extensive Communal Grounds -
BrochuresBrochureBower Hill, Epping
Bower Hill, Epping
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Epping Station0.1 miles
- Theydon Bois Station1.8 miles
- Debden Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Millers Estate Agents, have been Epping's leading Estate Agents since the early 1970's.
Others have come and gone .... Indeed, there are no companies still operating in the High Street from when Michael Miller first opened the door to Millers Estate Agents some 50 years ago.
We are proud that we have stayed the course serving the local property market through good times and bad. At Millers we are still looking to the future, and we are delighted to open our new sales office in the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30779877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millers Estate Agents, Epping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.