Rous Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Spacious Four Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- 21ft Master Bedroom With En-Suite Bathroom
- 21ft Lounge and 13ft Sitting Room
- 18ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 57ft x 56ft (max) Rear Garden
- Detached Garage to Rear
- Roding Valley Nature Reserve Nearby
- Potential to Extend, Subject to the Usual Consents
- Potential to Create an Annex, again Subject to Consents
- Short Walk to Central Line Station; Shops; and Bus Routes
Set within walking distance of Buckhurst Hill Central Line station and Queens Road, filled with a range of boutique shops as well as Waitrose, lies this fabulous family home, extended to create a wonderful living space. The spacious ground floor includes a 21ft x 16ft lounge; 13ft sitting room; 18ft kitchen/breakfast room; and guest cloakroom. The 21ft master bedroom has an 8ft en-suite bathroom and there are three further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. The rear garden wraps around the property and there is off street parking to the front. Opposite a small green, Roding Valley Nature Reserve is also nearby - a fantastic area, with vast open playing fields; lake; and kids playground, ideal for families and dog walkers.
11' 6" x 6' 0" (3.51m x 1.83m) Understairs storage cupboard. Ceiling light point. Coving.
21' 1" x 16' 1" (6.43m x 4.90m) Double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Spotlights. Coving. Double glazed double doors to rear garden.
13' 5" x 12' 2" (4.09m x 3.71m) Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Ceiling light point. Coving.
18' 4" x 11' 0" (5.59m x 3.35m) Fitted with wall and base units. Sink with mixer tap. Space for appliances. Granite worktops with tiled splashbacks. Breakfast bar. Tiled flooring. Underfloor heating. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Spotlights. Coving. Double glazed sliding doors to rear garden.
Close coupled WC with concealed cistern. Wash basin with mixer tap. Tiled flooring. Spotlights.
Fitted carpet. Loft hatch. Ceiling light point.
21' 1" x 11' 8" (6.43m x 3.56m) Double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Skylight window. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Spotlights.
8' 5" x 5' 7" (2.57m x 1.70m) Suite comprises bath with mixer tap and shower attachment; wash basin with mixer tap; and close coupled WC with concealed cistern. Heated towel rail. Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect. Spotlights.
12' 2" x 10' 7" (3.71m x 3.23m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Built-in wardrobe. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Coving.
10' 8" x 9' 7" (3.25m x 2.92m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Storage cupboards. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Coving.
9' 6" x 7' 2" (2.90m x 2.18m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Built-in wardrobe. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
8' 6" x 7' 3" (2.59m x 2.21m) Suite comprises bath with mixer tap and shower attachment; wash basin with mixer tap; and close coupled WC with concealed cistern. Heated towel rail. Skylight to rear aspect. Spotlights.
Paved providing off street parking. Gated side access.
Approx 57' 0" x 56' 0" max (17.37m x 17.07m) Commences with large decked area leading to lawn. Treehouse and brick shed.
Accessed from the garden and side road
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Rous Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.4 miles
- Loughton Station0.7 miles
- Roding Valley Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced seller, Woodbury Homes is guaranteed to provide you with a new experience that you shall not forget. With an honest approach using the latest technology and good old fashioned values, we believe that this is the most important guide in enabling us to provide you with a very satisfying and happy move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18157800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodbury Homes, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.