Lloyd George Avenue, CARDIFF
- Stunning Penthouse Within A Historical Period Conversion
- Park Views From Two Southerly Facing Balconies
- Substantial Open Plan Reception Area With Original Style Vaulted Ceilings
- Modern Kitchen Inclusive Of Several Quality Fitted Appliances
- Three Double Bedrooms (One Of Which Is Mezzanine)
- Family Bathroom And Two En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Allocated Parking Space, Double Glazing, Electric Heating, Shared Bike Storage And Well Kept Communal Gardens
- Outstanding Location, Within Walking Distance Of Cardiff City Centre, Cardiff Bay, Central Station And World Renowned Millennium Stadium
Stunning Views From Multiple Balconies Of This Gorgeous Penthouse! A rare chance to own a piece of Cardiff's history, we are delighted to offer for sale this highly individual apartment within a historical building dating back to 1800s.
Stunning Views From Multiple Balconies Of This Gorgeous Penthouse! A rare chance to own a piece of Cardiff's history, we are delighted to offer for sale this highly individual apartment within a historical building dating back to 1800s. A truly unique property with vaulted ceilings, bespoke finishing and characterful features throughout.
This well presented property comprises; Welcoming entrance hall with three useful built in storage cupboards, substantial open plan reception area with balcony offering south facing park views, leading to a modern kitchen inclusive of several quality fitted appliances. The master bedroom benefits from a further balcony with park views and stylish en-suite shower room, the second bedroom being a generous double with pleasing aspect to rear. Stairs rise to the upper floor which offers a mezzanine bedroom with storage area and en-suite shower room with Velux style windows. This wonderful home is complemented by double glazing, electric heating, allocated undercroft parking, secure bike storage and well kept communal gardens.
The property is set in a prime location within easy reach of Cardiff City Centre and The Bay, with its cosmopolitan mix of cafes, bars and restaurants. This excellent apartment is to be sold with the remainder of a generous 999 year lease (to be verified by conveyancers).
We are expecting plenty of interest in this highly individual and characterful home, call now to secure your viewing and avoid missing out!
Via front door with stairs to first floor, three built in storage cupboards and doors to all rooms
Reception Room 24' widest x 19' 1" widest ( 7.32m widest x 5.82m widest )
A light and substantial open plan living space with access to southerly facing balcony with park views, electric panel heater, double glazed window, open to kitchen
Range of modern wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, built in oven and hob with extractor over
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 14' 6" ( 4.50m x 4.42m )
Double glazed doors to balcony, electric panel heater, door to en-suite
Three piece suite comprising; Shower cubicle, wash basin, low level w/c. Partially tiled with electric shaver point and extractor fan
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window, electric panel heater
Three piece suite comprising; Bath with shower over, wash basin, low level w/c. Partially tiled with extractor fan
Bedroom Three (mezzanine) 17' 3" widest x 8' 9" widest ( 5.26m widest x 2.67m widest )
Accessed via stairs from lower floor, useful storage area, electric panel heater, door to en-suite
Three piece suite comprising; Shower cubicle, wash basin, low level w/c. Partially tiled with two double glazed Velux style windows and extractor fan
One allocated undercroft parking space
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lloyd George Avenue, CARDIFF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Central Station0.3 miles
- Cardiff Queen Street Station0.4 miles
- Cardiff Bay Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Canton Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Canton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN108052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.