Front Street, Treeton, Rotherham, S60
- Unique Family Home
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Sought After Residential Area
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Family Bathroom & Shower Room
- Five Generous Sized Bedrooms
- Balcony Offering Far Reaching Views
- Large Enclosed Garden With Summer House
- Private Gated Driveway
**£440,000.00 - No Onward Chain**
Reception Hallway Double glazed front entrance door leads to stairs rising to the first floor & door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen Modern open plan Fitted Kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, rolltop working surfaces, sink with mixer tap, integrated oven, induction hob with extractor fan, integrated appliances, plumbing for dishwasher/washing machine, power points & door leading to the enclosed patio area.
Dining Area Open plan Dining Area with a central heating radiator & power points.
Living Room Large open plan Reception Room with two double glazed windows, central heating radiator & power points.
Master Bedroom Large Master Bedroom with a walk in wardrobe, central heating radiator, power points, TV point, a feature double glazed window & benefiting from double doors leading to the enclosed garden.
Shower Room Fitted suite comprising low level wc with pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail & a large walk in shower.
Landing Spacious Landing with a store room & double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two Spacious bedroom with a central heating radiator, power points, TV point & double glazed sliding doors which lead onto the balcony offering far reaching views.
Bedroom Three Double Bedroom with a central heating radiator, power points & a double glazed window.
Family Bathroom Having fitted suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Extractor fan, heated towel rail & a double glazed window.
Bedroom Four Double Bedroom with a central heating radiator, power points & a double glazed window.
Bedroom Five Single Bedroom with central heating radiator, power points & a double glazed window.
OUTSIDE Large enclosed garden laid to lawn with mature shrubs/bushes, patio area, greenhouse, summer house with a decking area & a private gated driveway.
Front Street, Treeton, Rotherham, S60
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodhouse Station1.5 miles
- Darnall Station2.6 miles
- Valley Centertainment Tram Stop2.8 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we're turning the industry on its head. We're making selling simple, transparent, and free.
We're giving customers that you're-in-the-boss feeling, that confirm-a-viewing-in-a-tap feeling, and that sell-your-home-for-free feeling.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we've
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS175760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.