Mayfield Road, Crouch End, London, N8
- Over 1000 sq ft
- Duplex Conversion
- Reception over 20ft in length
- Kitchen diner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Garden
- Chain Free
- Victorian gothic features
- Allocated parking space
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Stunning duplex gothic church conversion of over 1100 sq ft. Spans the building north to south with own private gardens each end. This unique conversion is one of the largest in the development. You enter into a large entrance hall on the upper entrance level which has ample storage cupboards and a staircase to the garden floor. On the entrance level is the kitchen/ breakfast room and a spacious reception room, featuring ecclesiastical features such as the original gothic window. The lower level houses the two double bedrooms and a bathroom (with shower) with access to the two secluded gardens, one with a garden office / studio. Both back on to Stationers Park. This unique property also comes with an allocated parking space adjacent to the property.
Ideally situated between Crouch End Broadway and Harringay station for trains to the City (20 minutes to Moorgate) and excellent transport connections. Stationers Park is next door and Priory Park is nearby. Crouch End Broadway with its vibrant mix of independent shops, restaurants, cafes and art cinemas is within walking distance.
Mayfield Road, Crouch End, London, N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harringay Station0.3 miles
- Hornsey Station0.5 miles
- Crouch Hill Station0.6 miles
About the agent
250 years in the making
Prickett and Ellis traces its roots all the way back to John Prickett, a carpenter and auctioneer who lived and worked in Highgate, North London, in the 1760s. For 250 years now we have been helping people fulfil their dreams and ambitions. We've guided people through one of the most stressful personal transactions anyone can undertake, regardless of what's happening in the wider world.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MHI200266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prickett & Ellis, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.