1a Ashmere Avenue, Beckenham, BR3
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private Balcony
- Allocated Parking Space
- Close by to Shortlands Station
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Curran & Pinner
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this modern 2 Bedroom and 2 Bathroom top floor apartment with private balcony.
The property comprises 2 double bedrooms; the master benefiting from an ensuite, the second having direct access to a modern “Jack & Jill” style three piece bathroom suite. There is a modern fitted kitchen with the usual array of integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washing machine, gas hob & electric oven which is open plan to a large double aspect 16’9 x 14’2 reception room leading on to a private balcony.
Located on Ashmere Road which offers convenient access to the 227 bus route which runs between Bromley North & Crystal Palace. Both Shortlands and Beckenham Junction railway stations are located a short stroll away.
Bromley Town centre is within easy reach with over 400 retail units, The Glades shopping Centre boasts over 130 stores alone. Bromley South is currently part of a regeneration programme at St Marks Square offering a new brand of leisure and dining units including a new cinema complex.
Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and an allocated off street parking space.
All in all, this property is finished to a high standard with neutral decoration throughout making it an ideal purchase for first time buyers and buy-to-let investors.
4.32m x 5.11m (14' 2" x 16' 9")
2.49m x 2.51m (8' 2" x 8' 3")
3.40m x 4.52m (11' 2" x 14' 10")
1.27m x 2.79m (4' 2" x 9' 2")
2.46m x 3.48m (8' 1" x 11' 5")
2.06m x 2.24m (6' 9" x 7' 4")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
1a Ashmere Avenue, Beckenham, BR3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shortlands Station0.4 miles
- Ravensbourne Station0.5 miles
- Beckenham Junction Station0.9 miles
About the agent
When it comes to buying, selling and letting property in the Bromley Borough, there is no one better positioned than us to support and advise you. In the digital age with so much information readily available online, it's easy to be misinformed or misled when it comes to the property market. We live and breathe property daily and are experts in our field, meaning that our clients benefit from our experience and have access to quality advice and friendly support throughout their transaction.</
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20660690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curran & Pinner, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.