Cromwell Road, Cambridge, CB1 3EG
- 2 bedroom, first floor apartment available in The Mulberry Tree Building
- Approx. 783 sq ft
- Ready to move in late 2021
- 0.72 hectares of green open space on your doorstep with the central park at the heart of the development
- Dual access in-set balcony
- Contemporary bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- Cycle storage and access to traffic free Chisholm cycle path
- 1.2 miles from Cambridge Station
- Parking space available for purchase. Speak with sales team for more information
Plot 3, 2 bedroom, first floor apartment
Priced at £427,950
This 2 bedroom apartment has been designed around a central park and provides flexible living with a blank canvas for you to decorate and call home.
The entrance hall has a generously sized storage cupboard with a free standing washer/dryer and you can find further storage in the master bedroom which has a fitted wardrobe. The kitchen is fitted with all desirable specification with all the appliances you need; oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and hob. With an open plan kitchen and living / dining room, you will have the perfect entertainment space for hosting friends and family.
The in-set balcony can be accessed from the living room and second bedroom and is equipped with an outside light and single socket ideal for outdoor lighting.
Kitchen / Dining / Living Room
5.25m x 5.05m / 17'2" x 16'5"
3.90m x 3.45m / 12'7" x 11'3"
4.15m x 2.85m / 13'6" x 9'3"
The Local Area
Located close to the independent cafés, restaurants and shops of buzzing Mill Road, only a short bike ride from Cambridge train station and with the best of central Cambridge on your doorstep, Timber Works is perfectly positioned for your new home.
Hill is an award-winning housebuilder and the leading developers in Cambridge, delivering both private for sale and affordable homes.
Hill prides itself on putting its customers first and have a dedicated customer journey designed to help buyers at every step of the way to homeownership. Hill was awarded a 5 star status from the Home Builders Federation's annual Customer Satisfaction Survey in 2018, 2019 & 2020.
- Apartments and Houses available
- Private outdoor balconies
- 8 minute walk to Cambridge railway station
- Central park at the heart of the development
Cromwell Road, Cambridge, CB1 3EG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station0.8 miles
- Cambridge North1.5 miles
- Shelford Station3.8 miles
About the development
- New houses and apartments
- Located in Cambridge's sought-after CB1 area
- Close to the independent cafés, restaurants and shops
- Only a eight minute bike ride from Cambridge train station
- Contact Hill Residential for more information
Hill is a recognised industry leading housebuilder, providing quality, distinctive new homes across London and the South East.
Founded in 1999 by Andy Hill, Hill delivers both private sale and affordable homes in London and the South East of England. Our vision is to be the leading, most trusted provider of distinctive, quality new homes in the UK. We were proudly crowned WhatHouse? Housebuilder of the Year in 2015.
We employ over 350 dedicated staff who are passionate about wha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference PlotthreeeMulberry. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hill Residential Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.