Humbie Gate, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77
- A lovely ground floor garden flat within a private development of only 12 apartments in beautiful residents gardens.
- Ground floor/garden flat with private paved outside sun terrace.
- Beautiful residents lawned gardens with parking and garage.
- Spacious 5 apartment layout offering flexible accommodation.
- Great location for nearby amenities and transport links.
- Being made available to the market for the first time since built.
Humbie Gate is an exclusive development of only 12 apartments and number 2 is a lovely ground floor/garden flat that enjoys its own private sun terrace with access onto residents’ gardens.
This particular flat which is the largest of its type within the development, has many notable improvements including an upgraded Worcester Bosch gas central heating boiler fitted within the last 12 months, traditional style double glazed windows including refitted double glazed patio doors to sun terrace and there is a security entrance system installed in addition to an alarm.
Generous carpeted residents entrance giving access to the flat on the ground floor with an inner hallway with generous storage cupboard provided, large reception hallway with additional storage providing access to a lovely rear facing lounge with double glazed patio doors giving direct access onto sun terrace, formal sized dining room which is adjacent to the very spacious kitchen, utility room, principal bedroom with built in storage and en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms (one used as a TV/snug room) and a main family bathroom completes the accommodation.
Set within generous and lovely residents gardens there is ample residents parking in addition to the flat having a secure lock up garage fitted with power and light and a remote control up and over door.
Newton Mearns is one of the most sought after suburbs within the south side of Glasgow with perfect proximity to the city centre as well as the Ayrshire coast and Loch Lomond. The property is superbly placed for a wide range of amenities and indeed nationally recognised schooling. The property is a short distance away from excellent shopping at The Avenue at Mearns Cross and the Co-op on Mearns Road . There are an abundance of sports and recreational facilities found within the district which include excellent golf courses, parks, tennis clubs and wonderful local walking spots including Hazelden and Thorntonhall. The local train station is Whitecraigs providing a quick and direct commute to Glasgow city centre.
EER Band C.
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
Humbie Gate, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Patterton Station1.7 miles
- Whitecraigs Station1.8 miles
- Williamwood Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20692536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Newton Mearns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.