Ainsley Close, London, N9
- Retirement Flat With Huge Lounge
- One Double Bedroom
- Approx 20' x 18' Lounge
- First Floor
- Winchmore Hill Borders
The property is entered via an entryphone system into the communal hallway. This flat is on the first floor and there is a lift or stairs. Communal Lounge with kitchenette.
Door to flat
Generous Hallway Economy 7 heater, entry phone.
Huge Lounge 17'8 x 20' (18'2 Minimum) Windows to the front aspect with views towards allotments and some tennis courts, further upper level window to the side aspect, Economy 7 heater.
Fitted Kitchen 10'6 x 5'7 Fitted wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink inset to work surfaces with tiled splash backs, 4 ring electric hob with filter fan over.
Bedroom 14'7 x 9' (to face of wardrobes) Windows to the rear aspect overlooking the communal gardens, Economy 7 heater, fitted wardrobes.
Modern Shower Room 4' Shower cubicle, low flush w/c, built in cupboards with hot water tank.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND LEASE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF IAN GIBBS.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Ainsley Close, London, N9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bush Hill Park Station0.8 miles
- Winchmore Hill Station1.0 miles
- Edmonton Green Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Celebrating over 50 years...
With over 50 years of experience in the property profession, we are a trusted independent estate agent in Enfield offering properties for sale and to let in Enfield and the surrounding areas.
Whether you're buying or selling a property, or looking for a property to let or rent, we are proud of our reputation to provide you with a service that is second to none.
We also have a large and successful Estate Manageme
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HIE210046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian Gibbs, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.