Almond Avenue Walton WF2 6UA
- Assisted Move Scheme
- No Transfer Fee
- Semi Detached
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Symphony kitchen with Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Turfed gardens
- Off street Parking
- Exclusively for the over 55's
- Future proofing available with our LIFEstyle Options
- Contemporary en-suite and wet room with underfloor heating
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
This impressive and cleverly designed 2-bedroomed house is available to future proof with a through floor lift either now, or at a later date with minimal disruption, by ordering additionally through our LIFEstyle Options.
In the Idyllic surroundings of Walton, we are creating a new and prestigious community of two bedroom properties that offer a new and completely fresh approach to age exclusive living.
You will delight in discovering fabulous purpose built homes that have been specifically designed to meet the needs of people in their later life. Exclusively for the over 55's, we offer a range of enabling services personalised to you. Our lifelong homes are easy to adapt, which avoids major works or the need to make any critical moves in the future.
- No Transfer Fee if you sell the home or it is transferred to a different member of your family
- Club House which provides various social events and other key support services
- CCTV which monitors the development, to ensure you feel safe and more secure in your home
- Peppercorn Ground rent for the full 999 year term of the lease
Almond Avenue Walton WF2 6UA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandal & Agbrigg Station1.4 miles
- Wakefield Kirkgate Station2.5 miles
- Wakefield Westgate Station3.1 miles
About the development
What House? Award Winning Retirement Development of the Year 2020
- Exclusive development for the Over 55's in the idyllic surroundings of Walton.
- Contemporary designs providing light and airy living.
- We have photos, plans and a 360 degree video to help you choose your perfect home.
- Part Exchange and Assisted Sales Scheme available.
- Highest quality specification throughout.
- Telephone 01924 767016 today for further information.
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, facilities management and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot80. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ENGIE Regeneration Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.