Colegate End Road, Pulham Market
- 5 BED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- PLUS A ONE BED SELF CONTAINED ANNEX
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- GENEROUS PLOT WITH FIELD VIEWS
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- ANNEX IS CURRENTLY LET FOR £400 PCM
- OIL CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LOTS OF POSSIBILITIES
This is a home with endless possibilities, set on the edge of a village with field views.
VENDOR FOUND. The main house is big enough for a large family and the self contained annex, which is currently being used as a source of income, bringing in £400 per calendar month, would also make a great Airbnb or offer independent living for a teenager or elderly relative?? The choice is yours... you may even to decide to incorporate back into the main house.
As well as offering spacious and versatile accommodation, this property comes with a good sized garden and a detached double garage, with boarded storage above.
Colegate End Road, Pulham Market
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Diss Station6.5 miles
About the agent
An Estate Agent who provides exceptional customer service and wins awards to prove it??that's reality!
Established in 2009 by Director Lucy Carne, the business has gone from strength to strength. Lucy's ethos?? 'whether you are selling an £800,000 mansion or an £80,000 apartment, my team and I will provide you with the highest calibre of professional estate agency, knowledge and customer care from the moment your property is appraised through to handing over the keys to the new owner'.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100124003402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reality Estate Agents Ltd, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.