Briarfield Gardens, SHIPLEY
- **GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£140,000**
- Two bedroom mid-terrace property
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage for off-street parking
- Popular residential location
**GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£140,000** William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this two bedroom mid-terrace property in BD18. This property is situated in a popular residential location close to local amenities and public transport links.
William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this two bedroom mid-terrace property in BD18. Comprising of one reception room, a fitted kitchen, a conservatory, two bedrooms and a house bathroom, along with a front and rear garden with a garage providing off-street parking. This property is situated in a popular residential location close to local amenities and public transport links. **GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£140,000**
Welcomed into the property via a double glazed door to the front. The entrance hall has a central heating radiator.
Living Room 14' 8" x 10' Max ( 4.47m x 3.05m Max )
The living room has a double glazed window to the front, a fire place, television and telephone points.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 8' 2" ( 4.06m x 2.49m )
The fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and a one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an electric oven with a gas hob, a central heating radiator, an under stairs pantry and plumbing for a washing machine. The kitchen has a double glazed window to the rear and a door leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.17m x 2.49m )
The conservatory has Upvc double glazed window to the rear and side, along with a central heating radiator and French doors to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has an airing cupboard and a access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 12' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.71m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.18m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
The fully tiled house bathroom has a double glazed window to the rear, a heated towel rail, a bath with mixer taps and a shower over, a wash hand basin with vanity storage and a low flush WC.
To the front there is a laid to lawn garden. To the rear there is a multi level garden with two patios, one concrete and the other wooden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Briarfield Gardens, SHIPLEY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frizinghall Station0.4 miles
- Shipley Station0.6 miles
- Saltaire Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Shipley William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Shipley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.