Queen Street, Thorne, Doncaster
- FOUR BEDROOM END TOWNHOUSE
- Spacious accommodation
- Lounge, Fitted kitchen/diner
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom & two further toilets
- UPVC double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Off road parking for several vehicles
- Private lawned rear garden
- NO UPWARD CHAIN INVOLVED
LOUNGE 15' 7" x 12' 9" (4.75m x 3.89m) Front facing UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
KITCHEN/DINER 19' 11" x 9' 8" (6.08m x 2.96m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed window and rear UPVC double glazed French doors. Fitted with maple finished wall and base units with black granite effect worksurfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer and splash back tiling. Integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob and extractor fan. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Concealed wall mounted gas combi boiler. Inset ceiling spotlights. Radiator.
W.C 6' 0" x 2' 4" (1.83m x .73m) Fitted with a white w.c and wash hand basin.
LANDING Front facing UPVC double glazed window. Spindle balustrade staircase leading to the second floor. Radiator.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 8" x 12' 5" (4.19m x 3.79m) Front facing UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Door into the en-suite shower room.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM 6' 8" x 5' 8" (2.05m x 1.75m) Side facing UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a white suite comprising of a tiled shower cubicle with shower, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 2" x 9' 8" (3.72m x 2.97m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
BATHROOM 8' 9" x 7' 4" (2.68m x 2.24m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower and glass screen over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled walls and floor. Chrome towel radiator.
SECOND FLOOR Doors off to two bedrooms and w.c.
BEDROOM THREE 12' 8" x 7' 11" (3.87m x 2.43m) plus window bay. Rear facing UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 16' 3" x 7' 2" (4.96m x 2.19m) plus window bay. Front facing UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
W.C 6' 11" x 4' 11" (2.11m x 1.5m) Rear facing skylight window. Fitted with a white wash hand basin and w.c. Radiator.
OUTSIDE There is a block paved forecourt and side driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. The driveway continues to the side and to a gate leading into the rear garden.
The rear garden is lawned with timber panelled fencing.
NO UPWARD CHAIN INVOLVED
Queen Street, Thorne, Doncaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorne North Station0.3 miles
- Thorne South Station0.8 miles
- Hatfield & Stainforth Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Our Thorne office is prominently located on the corner of King Street and Field Road, with our own customer car park to the side and only 2 minutes drive from Junction 6 of the M18 motorway with easy access to the M180 and M62.
We really understand that moving home can be a stressful experience and we're ready to make your move a smooth and simple part of your journey. Choosing the right estate agent to work with can be difficult. After all, there are many companies you can cho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100808006648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Screetons, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.