Siston Hill, Siston
- Spacious converted grain barn
- Three double bedrooms
- Mix of character and contemporary style
- Natural stone flooring and underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Generous lounge/dining room
- Vaulted exposed oak beam ceilings to first floor
- Master bedroom with en-suite wet room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Front garden with parking and rear courtyard garden
- Viewing highly recommended
ENTRANCE HALLWAY 12' 0" x 10' 6" (3.66m x 3.2m) Double glazed door and side window to front, natural stone flooring with underfloor heating, stairs to first floor.
LOUNGE/DINER 23' 6" x 18' 4" reducing to 15' 8" (7.16m x 5.59m x 4.78m) Triple sliding oak double glazed doors to front, two radiators, natural stone floor with underfloor heating, three Velux skylights, downlighters, wood burner, built-in t.v. stand and shelving units.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 19' 0" x 10' 0" (5.79m x 3.05m) Oak flooring, range of wall and base units with wood work surfaces, triple sliding oak doors and two windows to rear courtyard, space for fridge/freezer, downlighters, radiator, integrated dishwasher, space for range cooker, wall units and extractor hood and tiled splashbacks.
THIRD BEDROOM/OFFICE 11' 1" x 9' 9" (3.38m x 2.97m) Two oak double glazed windows to rear, oak double glazed window to side, natural stone flooring, underfloor heating, downlighters, storage cupboards.
INNER HALLWAY Oak door to rear courtyard, natural stone floor with underfloor heating, door to downstairs cloakroom.
DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, wall mounted wash hand basin, close coupled w.c, with concealed flush.
STORAGE/BOILER ROOM Oak double glazed window to side, storage cupboard, natural stone flooring.
UTILITY ROOM 10' 2" x 7' 1" (3.1m x 2.16m) Oak double glazed window to rear, Belfast sink with mixer tap, space for dishwasher, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, natural stone flooring, radiator.
LANDING Velux window, exposed beamed ceiling.
BEDROOM ONE 17' 7" x 11' 9" reducing to 9' 8"(5.36m x 3.58m x 2.95m) Velux skylight, triangle panoramic double glazed window, exposed beamed ceiling, radiator, built-in wardrobes, built-in dressing table/drawers, oak door to en-suite.
EN-SUITE Exposed beamed ceiling, Velux window, stone flooring, w.c. with concealed flush, bath, wet shower area with wall mounted shower with rain shower head attachment, downlighters, wall mounted double sink unit with mixer tap.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 5" x 9' 4" to front of wardrobe (3.48m x 2.84m) Velux window to rear, oak double glazed window to side, exposed beamed ceiling, exposed stone flooring, built-in wardrobe.
EN-SUITE Exposed beamed ceiling, stone flooring, w.c with concealed flush, ceramic bowl sink with freestanding tap, shower cubicle with tiled walls and shower and extractor fan.
FRONT GARDEN Driveway laid to stones with parking for several vehicles, shrub borders, raised garden pond with fountain and pergola over.
REAR COURTYARD Laid to patio with shrub borders and plants, shed, oil storage tank.
Council Tax Band - E
Siston Hill, Siston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Keynsham Station3.6 miles
- Lawrence Hill Station4.2 miles
- Stapleton Road Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Bundy & Bond Independent Estate Agents, Chipping Sodbury
Unit 2 Rounceval Mews Chipping Sodbury BS37 6AS
Bundy and Bond Estate Agents is made up of Tina Bundy and Mary Bond.
Between us we have over 33 years experience of selling houses in the local area.
We pride ourselves on offering high standards of service and excellent
customer care. Our biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and
professional approach that we offer all of our clients. Based in Yate, we have local knowledge of Yate, Chipping Sodbury and the South Gloucestershire area.
We're here to mak
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103003001773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bundy & Bond Independent Estate Agents, Chipping Sodbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.