The Clump, Rickmansworth, WD3
- STUNNING KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- LOUNGE / STUDY
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM / UTILITY ROOM
- GUEST CLOAKROOM
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM SUITE
- SEVEN ADDITIONAL BEDROOMS
- FIVE BATHROOMS
- GATED DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDENS WITH SHED/WORKSHOP
- CIRCA 4,568 SQFT
The inviting entrance hall provides an insight of the many exceptional features to follow, to include underfloor heating, bluetooth speakers and impressive lighting inside and out.
The bright and spacious kitchen/dining/family room has a striking kitchen, with ample storage, Miele appliances and a large centre island, a dining area and a family area, which has a feature fireplace. The patio doors open this room to the garden making this an ideal entertaining space.
There is also a lounge with a feature fireplace, study with an adjacent shower room, second kitchen/utility room and guest cloakroom.
To the first floor is the principal bedroom suite with a superb en-suite with a bath, shower cubicle and dual sink units together with a walk-in wardrobe. Four further bedrooms, all with en-suites complete this floor. There is a shower room and three further bedrooms on the second floor, one of which is currently being used as a cinema room.
The property is approached via a well lit gated driveway, providing ample parking leading to the garage. Side access leads to the landscaped rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn with a large patio area, together with a shed/workshop with power and light.
Rickmansworth town centre has a wide range of shops, coffee houses, restaurants and supermarkets. The Metropolitan and Chiltern line train services connect you to London Baker Street, Marylebone Station and beyond. The M25 motorway is available at junctions 17 and 18. The area is well served for good quality private and state schools for all ages. Chorleywood and Rickmansworth offer everything for the sporting individual from rugby, cricket, football, tennis, horse riding and golf. Rickmansworth Aquadrome is an ideal setting for walks, sailing, fishing and water skiing.
Local Authority: Three Rivers District Council
The Clump, Rickmansworth, WD3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rickmansworth Station1.1 miles
- Chorleywood Station1.1 miles
- Croxley Green Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Robsons Estate Agents is a long established firm, which has evolved over the years to become a leading Independent Agent providing a first class traditional service to our clients stretching along the Metropolitan Line from Pinner to Amersham and Chesham as well as the surrounding areas.
The Principals are fully involved in the day to day running of the practice and together with our motivated and experienced staff, we are able to combine a unique local knowledge with the latest technol
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RSRIC_565917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robsons, Rickmansworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.