Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 2AB
- Highly distinctive period home of character
- 3 bedrooms with generous bathroom
- 2 Receptions, separate Breakfast room and Kitchen
- 4th Bedroom potential (subject to works and necessary Building regulations approval)
- Converted, boarded and carpeted roofspace
- Some potential for further improvements
- Ideal for a growing family and professionals
- Enclosed rear garden with rear pedestrian lane
- A rare and desirable home, just off Thingwall Park
- Hunters Exclusive - recommended viewing
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Hunters
Georgian style panelled entrance door with feature stained and leaded glazed windows along side and over into..
Radiator, natural wood stripped staircase to first floor with useful cupboards beneath, built in cupboard with electric and gas metres.
4.47m (14' 8") x 3.76m (12' 4")
Dimension maximum overall into a UPVC double glazed bay window with original leaded and glazed fixed windows over, feature decorative period ceiling coving and period style ceiling rose, impressive fireplace with a black marble hearth, picture rail.
3.94m (12' 11") x 3.30m (10' 10")
Built in gas fire, (not tested), radiator, UPVC double glazed French door and matching windows along side with access and pleasant outlook onto the rear garden, picture rail. Decorative multi paned inner door from hall into ...
3.66m (12' 0") x 2.31m (7' 7")
Feature laminate wood grain effect floor, UPVC double glazed window with view on to the rear garden, radiator, step down onto and opening into...
2.60m (8' 6") x 2.44m (8' 0")
Fitted with a range of solid wood fronted wall, floor and drawer storage cupboards, stainless steel handles, space for washing machine and tumble dryer and gas oven, velux sky light, fitted extractor fan above, cooker position , UPVC door onto rear garden, UPVC double glazed window to rear, glass block wall, concealed ceiling spot lights, single drainer stainless sink unit with mixer taps over, splash back tiling.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Staircase to top floor.
4.47m (14' 8") x 3.89m (12' 9")
Picture rail, maximum overall into a UPVC double glazed bay window and maximum into alcoves, feature cast iron fireplace with inlay pictorial tiles and black marble hearth, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
3.92m (12' 10") x 3.28m (10' 9")
Dimension maximum overall into alcoves, UPVC double glazed window to rear over looking the rear garden, radiator, built in double wardrobe, picture rail, feature cast iron fireplace.
BEDROOM 3/BOX ROOM
2.13m (7' 0") x 1.70m (5' 7")
UPVC double glazed window to front, wall mounted gas fired boiler for domestic hot water and central heating, picture rail, radiator.
3.26m (10' 8") x 2.49m (8' 2")
White suite of panelled bath, low level w.c. pedestal wash basin, splash back tiling, independent cubicle with a built in thermostatically controlled shower, radiator, vinyl floor covering, UPVC double glazed and frosted window to rear.
CONVERTED AND BOARDED ROOF SPACE
5.76m (18' 11") x 3.93m (12' 11")
Maximum overall to include a galleried landing with natural wood balustrade, carpeted and plastered and boarded throughout with four velux roof windows, access to under eaves storage, exposed brick fire place chimney breast, radiator, concealed ceiling spot lights.
The garden is arranged principally to the rear of the property and requires some landscaping and improvement. Rear pedestrian lane.
Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 2AB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stapleton Road Station1.2 miles
- Lawrence Hill Station1.6 miles
- Montpelier Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Hunters Estate Agents
Previously well known as Besley Hill Estate Agents who are probably recognized as Bristol, South Gloucestershire and Gloucestershire's foremost Estate Agents with a successful history dating back to the 1970s.
Recent years have seen the business develop tremendously from a humble beginning with one office in the Kingswood area of the city to offices throughout 4 counties. Further to our success we have now formed
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FISAL225236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Fishponds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.