Broom Close, Eccleston Park
- Beautifully presented three bedroom extended semi detached property
- Within the catchment for excellent local schools
- Entrance porch, entrance hall
- Lounge with feature fireplace, dining room with bi folding doors
- Conservatory with french doors to the garden
- Extended kitchen with quality units and french doors to the garden
- Utility room and downstairs cloaks
- Family bathroom with four piece suite
- Large garden at the rear and driveway and garden at the front
- An early viewing is advised
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Brooks Estate and Letting Agents Ltd
Beautifully presented three bedroom extended semi detached property situated in a much sought after location and within the catchment for excellent local schools. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room, conservatory, extended kitchen with quality wall and base units and space for a Range cooker. Utility room with base units, downstairs cloaks with two piece suite. On the first floor are three good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a bathroom with modern four piece suite. The garden at the rear has a large patio area with steps down to a good sized lawn with established shrubs, trees and floral displays. There is a large workshop/storage shed. We do not anticipate this property being on the market long so an early viewing is advised. EPC GRADE: D
Laminate wood effect flooring. Stairs to the first floor accommodation. Central heating radiator. Understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 13'8 x 12'0
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Laminate wood effect flooring. Feature fireplace housing a living flame gas fire on a marble inset and hearth. Central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11'6 x 10'8
Bi folding doors to the conservatory. Central heating radiator. Laminate wood effect flooring. Central heating radiator.
Conservatory 12'5 x 11'6
UPVC double glazed french doors leading to the rear garden. UPVC double glazed units. Central heating radiator. Laminate wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 18'7 x 8'6
UPVC double glazed window to the rear and UPVC double glazed french doors to the garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units comprising of cupboards, drawers and contrasting work surfaces and incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Built in dishwasher and wine rack. Space for a Range Cooker. Column radiator. Brick effect tiled splashbacks.
Utility Room 14'6 x 7'6
UPVC double glazed french doors to the front. Fitted with base units and plumbed for an automatic washing machine. Laminate wood effect flooring.
Laminate wood effect flooring. Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiled splashbacks.
Window to the side aspect. Doors to all rooms
Bedroom One 14'4 x 9'9
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobes to one wall. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11'5 x 10'8
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Two built in storage cupboards. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8'7 x 6'9
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobes with overbed units and matching bedside cabinet.
UPVC double glazed window to the side and window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of step in shower enclosure, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiled walls with inset tiled border.
At the rear of the property is a large paved seating area with spindles and steps down to a large lawn with established shrubs, trees and floral displays. Not overlooked. Water supply. Security lighting. Large workshop
At the front is a lawned garden with shale borders with shrub and floral displays. A driveway for off road parking
Broom Close, Eccleston Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eccleston Park Station0.2 miles
- Prescot Station0.7 miles
- Rainhill Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Brooks Estate and Letting Agents are a local and family run company based in the centre of Prescot. We are proud to offer a fresh and modern twist on a traditional high street agent with a fusion of excellent personable service and advanced technology. Our team has been selling and renting property in the Merseyside area for nearly 50 years collectively. We have extensive local knowledge as we are all residents of the area and proud members of the community.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S35262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brooks Estate and Letting Agents Ltd, Prescot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.