Upper Belgrave Road, Clifton
- Fantastic views to the front and rear
- Bright and spacious first floor Victorian period apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Spacious sitting room
- Separate kitchen
- No onward chain
Set on the very doorstep of Durdham Downs with 400 acres of recreational space – walking, running and summer picnics are all merely yards away from the front door – Whiteladies Road, Blackboy Hill with a range of shops, bars, restaurants and essential services are also within a very short walk.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
To be sold with no onward chain making a straightforward move possible.
path and steps rise to the communal entrance door and stairs rise to the first floor where the private entrance door can be found on the left hand side.
doors leading off to sitting room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2.
19' 2'' x 15' 5'' (5.84m x 4.70m)
3 attractive single glazed wooden sash windows overlooking the front elevation with views out over Durdham Downs, ornate moulded ceiling cornice with moulded ceiling rose, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, fireplace with period inset and marble hearth with matching over mantle, 2 ceiling uplighters, further single glazed sash window overlooking the side elevation, door to hallway providing additional access to bedroom 1.
9' 6'' x 5' 10'' (2.89m x 1.78m)
comprising wall and base units with roll edged working surfaces, 1½ bowl sink with stainless steel mixer tap over, space for oven, washing machine, single glazed sash window overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, simple moulded ceiling cornice, tiled flooring, radiator, wall mounted combination gas boiler, part tiled splashbacks.
15' 7'' x 13' 6'' (4.75m x 4.11m)
double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation and impressive views out over the city, ceiling light point, moulded ceiling cornice, moulded skirting boards, door to connecting hallway through to sitting room.
13' 0'' x 10' 8'' (3.96m x 3.25m)
double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, moulded ceiling cornice, ceiling light point, dado rail, moulded skirting boards.
comprising wood panelled bath, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator, wall mounted vanity cabinet and shelf, ornate glazed window overlooking the side elevation.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: .
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 865 year lease which commenced on 29 June 1984. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £500. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular...
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Upper Belgrave Road, Clifton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clifton Down Station0.5 miles
- Redland Station0.8 miles
- Montpelier Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Richard Harding, Bristol Estate Agents - an experienced and professional independent family business...
...dedicated to getting the very best results for our clients and successfully selling residential property of all kinds in all price ranges including many of the finest homes in and around Bristol. We are known especially for handling a wide range of interesting, special and attractive properties with a good selection of high quality family houses and flats.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7867479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.