Hillcote Drive, Fulwood, Sheffield
- Fantastic Large Extended Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms/Two Bathrooms
- Accommodation in Excess of 2150sqft
- Stunning Rear Orangery with Lovely Aspect over the Garden
- Offroad Parking and Double Garage
- Excellent Location for First Class Schools
- Well Placed for Nearby Hospitals and Universities
- Walking Distance of the Open Countryside of the Mayfield Valley
- EPC Rating: TBC
- Viewing: Banner Cross office
A fantastic, stunning, large extended four double bedroom, two bathroom detached family home with accommodation of 2150 sqft, on a quiet cul de sac, in this exclusive residential suburb. Tastefully and substantially improved by the current owners and an internal inspection an absolute must.
Reception hall, cloakroom, large living room, separate dining room opening through to the stunning orangery with patio doors to terrace and garden and with feature roof lantern and bespoke library/study area to one side. Breakfast kitchen with contemporary range of units and range of appliances and separate second kitchen/utility. First Floor: master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms, one having a small room off, ideal for an en suite. Large family bathroom with full suite. Outside: double width drive to double garage, to the rear, south westerly facing private garden, beautifully landscaped and with terrace and creating a lovely setting for this beautiful family home.
Great catchment area for schools, walking distance of the open countryside and well placed for nearby hospitals and universities.
Entrance Porch -
Entrance Hallway - With storage under the stairs.
Open Plan Fitted Kitchen Dining Room - An ideal entertaining space. This beautiful modern kitchen offers excellent storage cupboards, with every space having being maximised, double oven and five ring hob with extractor fan above, and integral dishwasher. This wonderful room opens into the dining room and has a breakfast bar.
Dining Room - Being open plan to both the kitchen, lounge and orangery/study. This light and airy space is an ideal space for entertaining.
Orangery - This beautiful room was an extension by the current owners and is used as an orangery/study area with a range of bespoke shelving and desk. This light and airy space offers pleasant garden views, bespoke electric roof blinds and doors providing access onto the rear garden.
Utility/Kitchen - With a further five ring gas hob and space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Lots of additional storage space, sink and drainer unit.
Lounge - With stone fire surround and large window overlooking the pleasant rear garden.
Bedroom One - With a range of fitted wardrobes, this property overlooks the rear garden.
En Suite - A contemporary room with double shower cubicle, wall mounted wash hand basin and w.c.
Bedroom Two - With a range of fitted wardrobes, this is a great size double bedroom.
Bedroom Three - A light and bright room with built in wardrobes
Bedroom Four - A great size fourth bedroom again having fitted wardrobes and with an additional walk in space.
Family Bathroom - Beautifully presented with a recently fitted suite comprising of a bath, wash hand basin and w.c.
Double Integral Garage -
Exterior And Gardens - To the front of the property is a garden which has lawn, herb garden and a range of mature shrubs and trees. The front garden could be removed to provide further additional parking if required.
Double driveway to garage. To the rear of the property is a patio area with lawn beyond and again a range of mature shrubs and trees. Whilst the property is enclosed to the rear, there is access round the side of the property to the back. garden.
BrochuresHillcote Drive, Fulwood, SheffieldBrochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Hillcote Drive, Fulwood, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malin Bridge Tram Stop2.3 miles
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop2.4 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop2.5 miles
About the agent
At Saxton Mee we like to do things properly, so lets make the introductions. We are property specialists with four offices across Sheffield, Dronfield and the Peak District along with two further independent offices at Crookes and Hillsborough.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30783157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxton Mee, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.