Southminster Road, CM3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Well Presented Five Bedroom Detached Character Home
- Semi-Rural Location yet Train Station within a Short Drive
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with AGA and Separate Utility Room
- Four Double Bedrooms and One Single Master with En-Suite
- Horseshoe Style Driveway with Ample Parking
- Landlord Will Consider Pets but Sadly No Dogs (Due to the Alpacas)
- Garage (Storage Only)
- Large Well Maintained Rear Garden Neighbouring Alpaca Paddock
- Available Now
The property comprises:
Entrance Hallway: neutral colours benefitting from high ceilings and feature staircase to first floor, exposed wood flooring and doors leading to:
Lounge 20'10 x 15'3 : Gold/cream wallpapered walls, beige fitted carpet, feature fireplace and surround, glass panelled door providing access to garden
Dining Room 16'7 x 14'6: patterned wallpapered walls, pale red fitted carpet, open fireplace with surround, sash windows to front aspect
Study/Craft Room 6'4 x 5'1: patterned wallpapered walls, pale red fitted carpet.
Cloakroom: Modern white suite with low level w.c., hand wash basin, neutral emulsioned walls, exposed wooden floor.
Snug/Playroom 16'1 x 11'0: neutral emulsioned walls, grey fitted carpet, built in storage cupboards.
Kitchen\Breakfast Room 17'11 x 16'11: white emulsioned walls, range of cream fronted wall and base units comprising cupboards and drawers, roll edge work surface, tiled splash backs, built in AGA, electric hob, dishwasher and fridge, butler sink with mixer tap, larder cupboard, windows and door to rear aspect leading into garden.
Utility Area: Storage space for other kitchen appliances with plumbing for washing machine and door to rear garden.
Stairs/Landing: Feature staircase, emulsioned walls, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 13'6 x 10'4: Blue floral patterned wallpapered walls, fitted carpet, large built-in wardrobe, sash windows to front and side aspect of property.
Bedroom Two 15'4 x 12'1: Blue emulsioned walls, blue fitted carpet, sash window to front aspect of property.
Bedroom Three 16'7 x 9'10: Lilac emulsioned walls, beige fitted carpet, built in storage cupboard, sash window to side aspect of property.
Bedroom Four 15'4 x 13'7: Neutral colour wallpapered walls, neutral fitted carpet, sash window to side aspect of property, door leading to:
En-suite: White fitted suite comprising: low level w.c., hand wash basin and shower cubicle, fully black tiled walls with black slate tiled flooring.
Bedroom Five 10'10 x 9'1: Neutral emulsioned walls, neutral fitted carpet, sash window to rear aspect of property.
Bathroom: Beige fitted suite comprising: bath with mixer taps and shower overhead with glass shower screen, basin with separate taps, low level w.c., vinyl flooring and tiled splash backs.
Slim staircase leading up to:
Office 9'1 x 9'1: Ideal for home working office area.
The property benefits from a substantial rear garden that will be maintained by the landlord's contractor. This benefits from a children's play area as well as a chicken coop area that tenants are free to use if they wish. The property also neighbours onto an Alpaca paddock which is also maintained by the landlord.
The front of the property benefits from a large horseshoe driveway with ample parking and a garage for storage only.
Southminster Road, CM3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Althorne Station1.7 miles
- Southminster Station2.1 miles
- Burnham-on-Crouch Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Maldon Lettings is passionate about taking care of your property and finding the right tenants who will not only be able to afford your property but will take care of it. Since opening our office in 2008 we have fast become Maldon’s leading choice of agent for lettings.
Most of our business comes from recommendations and we pride ourselves on this.
Established - With Maldon Lettings Limited you can be confident that you are investing in an independent agent that only deals
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P2359-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maldon Lettings Ltd, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.