Ashton Road, Hyde
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Two Flats
- Whole building
- One bedroom flats
- Central location
- Excellent transport links
The house has been converted into two one-bedroom flats. Each flat consists of: Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom and Bedroom. There is a rear yard.
This is an attractive property for an investor looking for a good yielding property in a central location within easy reach of Hyde town centre and all of its local amenities, transport links and businesses!
BrochuresAshton Road, HydeBrochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Ashton Road, Hyde
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Flowery Field Station0.2 miles
- Hyde North Station0.4 miles
- Newton for Hyde Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Cousins Estate Agency provide a bespoke service tailored to you and your home, combining comprehensive local knowledge and an outstanding commitment to our clients. We take the finest aspects of a traditional agency and combine the impact of the latest technology and online services.
Our two branches, located in Failsworth and Lees, Oldham, provide the perfect base to cover Oldham, Failsworth, Newton Heath, New Moston, Saddleworth and surrounding areas.
The firm has gained an envi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30783277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by COUSINS ESTATE AGENTS, Failsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.