Portland Road, Hove, BN3 5LP
- Private South Facing Rear Garden
- Remainder Of A 999 Year Lease
- Five Bedrooms
- Hove Location
- Potential For Parking
- Private Entrance
- Close to Hove Station
- Walking Distance From The Sea
LOCATION This property is located on Portland Road which is just North of New Church Road. This neighbourhood and near by 'Poets Corner' hosts many of Hove's best coffee shops and pubs. Aldrington and Portslade train stations are within a 15 minute walk from your doorstep and offer direct links into Brighton and London Victoria. Not to mention that you are still within walking distance of Hove seafront, Lawns, Lagoon; Green Flag awarded Stoneham Park and one of the best primary schools around.
EXTERNAL The private south rear garden is a great size and is nestled towards the rear of the property catching the evening and morning sun, this is accessed via steps down from the kitchen / diner and is also accessed via a private road towards the rear. The garden is fence enclosed, with shrubs and laid lawn.
TENURE We have been advised;
- Remainder of 999
- £0 Ground Rent
- Maintenance as and when
LOUNGE 19' 2" x 12' 7" (5.84m x 3.84m)
KITCHEN 12' 4" x 12' 3" (3.76m x 3.73m)
BATHROOM 9' 8" x 9' 5" (2.95m x 2.87m)
BEDROOM 12' 6" x 9' 4" (3.81m x 2.84m)
BEDROOM 12' 3" x 12' 3" (3.73m x 3.73m)
BEDROOM 10' 8" x 7' 8" (3.25m x 2.34m)
BEDROOM 9' 4" x 7' 9" (2.84m x 2.36m)
Brochures2019 4-Page Broch...
Portland Road, Hove, BN3 5LP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portslade Station0.5 miles
- Aldrington Station0.6 miles
- Fishersgate Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Putting your needs at the epicentre of our business is why we have been trusted by locals between Littlehampton and Shoreham-by-Sea for over 36 years; and in 2020, we have extended our reach and opened our newest branch in Hove.
Our goal is to innovate the property industry and, as such, we provide our service across high-street branches as well as multiple digital channels to ensure each of our homes are marketed at the highest possible level.
With services in sales, lettings, ne
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791078496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.