Tregunter Road, London, SW10
- A extended and remodeled family house
- 42 ft south facing garden and private parking at the front
- An exceptional kitchen/family room with 2.99 m ceiling heights
- 39ft ground floor double reception room and a newly created 26ft media/family room
- 6 bedrooms, five bathrooms above ground and 1 staff/guest bedroom suite
- EPC Rating = D
Arranged over six floors and in recent years has been the subject of extension and remodelling. This property offers exceptional well planned and spacious accommodation together with gated parking to the front and a landscaped garden to the rear.
The newly created kitchen / family room on the garden level is 23ft wide and has 2.9m ceiling height with high glass doors and views out to a private south facing garden. This is matched by an extra basement level that is 26ft wide again with 2.9 ceiling heights. On this level there is an exceptional family/media room, gym, large utility room and seventh bedroom suite.
On the ground floor there is a formal dining room and drawing
room with a terrace off it. The principal bedroom suite is on
the first floor to the rear of the house and there are five further bedrooms with four bathroom/shower rooms.
Close to the Old Brompton Road, Fulham Road and Kings
Road, the area provides a selection of hotels, restaurants,
music venues, luxury shopping, museums, schools
Square Footage: 6,273 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Tregunter Road, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Brompton Station0.4 miles
- Earls Court Station0.5 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLH200007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Sloane Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.