Eccleshill, Bradford, BD2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 1152701
A one bedroom flat with superb access to local amenities including shops, launderette and commuting links, comprises lounge/kitchen, one bedroom and bathroom. There is available on street parking. Available immediately.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £300.00 per month (£69.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £300.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 09 July, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 1152701
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Eccleshill, Bradford, BD2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Apperley Bridge Station1.6 miles
- Frizinghall Station1.9 miles
- New Pudsey Station2.0 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 115270104072021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.